Part 2: When the time has meet

Part 2 has released and hope you like and enjoy reading! Don't forget follow me! ;)

REMAKE (2/12/2017)

Sebastian's p.o.v

I do my work as butler as daily as usual. As I continue doing my work,I feel something unpleasant approaching outside of the manor that make shivered cold on my spine. There are something powerful one that watched me silently from the forest where  make me aware of my master's room. "Who was that person watching me? It's make me like feel something strange and endanger my master's safety" I thought as fear something are about to happen as rushly make haste to my master's bedroom. Then suddenly someone has talk to me toward my heart "Why did have you to do this to little brat by make a contract with him but very soon you devour his soul? Hah! What a pity!" as that voice make a devilish laugh through me only. Suddenly I  froze stand for the moment as that voice talking and my face drain with sweat and trembling but I doesn't know why so tremble. "and don't you worry,this will be only your dreaming..hahaha! See you soon my little demon!" that voice ended conservation just like that and leave myself with big worry and beyond of confusion. I kept that words at my mind as continue walked to my master's bedroom. What the hell is that?

"I hope my young master is okay if that creepy voice does not come to him as he knew both me and my master make a contract and why me should take this thing seriously,maybe that voice were not mere thought." I thought a while before enter my master's room. I decide move closer my young master's sleepy head for check his condition and I relief to see gladly that he just okay. Then I wake him slowly and he open his eye but by half-awake.

"Sebastian,why did you disturb me from sleep?" he ask with sleepy eye. "I'm terribly sorry to wake you up,My Lord and I'm just afraid about your safety" I explained. "Why Sebastian,is it something bothering you?" he give a stare look at me and my face are show a bit smile. "My Lord,during I have cleaned a fireplace on living room,there are something has come to my mind that speak about our contract" I spit out and, "I fear if that voice had to do something to you and that a reason I make a haste to see your condition after I encountered that creepy voice" I end my witnessed. "Sebastian,are you scare of that voice? Is it a another demon?" Ciel ask that where it twitch my eyes.

"I don't know,My Lord but it not from a another demon from my opinion." I said. "For Pluto,he act strange on outside manor like cheering himself" I continue. "Don't tell me,it is are an hostile like a wizard" Ciel warn. "My Lord,you don't need to worry and take rest,I shall company you here until morning" I said "Tch.. Fine!" he nodded. Then my master goes sleep and that night,I sit at a comfy single sofa and stare from the window. I begin to think the unknown voice and it look I once heard that voice but where,I wonder.

-End of Part 2-

For this part,it very short and  I suppose it's content are shorter and I have no idea how to make them longer but this only what I got.Sorry about that guy! I promise to make it longer at Part 3

Please follow me and Like this Fanfiction! :)