Chapter 6: A baby in blood

Jina and Ryan ran down the path after they heard Maya's screaming. Jess and Sofia left to go and find Mason and Evan.
-----
Maya asked is she was suppose to be scared of him. The killer clown moved his head up and down. The clown put his knife up in the air and began to walk to maya. Maya looked at him like she was suppose to be in fear. Then she ran up to the head smasher stairs and went up. The clown followed her and went up the stairs.
Jina and Ryan kept on running down the path. Then Sofia jumped out at them and told them that Jess went to the brushes because she saw something and hasn't come back since. Sofia was too scared to go into the brushes so she asked Ryan in a cute way.
Jina stood there watching them. It's like they forgot that she was even there. Then finally jina asked them what she's been thinking about. Jina asked Ryan if he was cheating on her with sofia. She said that she's seen the why they have been talking and acting around each other lately. And that she has just been getting this really bad vibe that she wants to stop. But can't. Ryan and Sofia stood there shocked. Sofia claimed that they didn't sleep together or even kiss. She said she knows that jina and Ryan was dating even though it's hard to tell. But that she would never make a move like that.
Ryan then looked at Jina. He told her that he didn't cheat on her with Sofia. That, that was crazy. Jina was relieved. You could see it in her eyes and hear it in her voice. The sweat stopped falling on her face.
But Ryan still looked really upset and stared at jina. He said that he didn't cheat on her with Sofia... But that he did cheat on her. Jinas heart fell to the ground.
Jina had no idea what to do with that information. Jina was about to say something when a middle aged man walked out off he shadow and asked why they were on his private property. Ryan explained to him that they came down for spring break just to see the park. But that a serial killer was on the ground killing and attacking them.
The man walked up to Ryan and told him that there was no serial killer on the grounds and if they didn't get off in 24 hours then he was calling the police. Jina asked him to call the police now. The man waked up to her and said now where's the fun in that. The man disappeared into the darkness.
------
The killer clown walked up to the top of the platform and blocked maya into the side of the platform. The clown then picked up his knife and cut her arm. Blood fell onto the ground and maya did tell him to stop. But the clown didn't listen and cut her again on the same arm. Maya looked up and kicked him in the stomach. She ran to the middle of the platform holding her arm.
The clown looked up. Maya told him that she wasn't scared that all. The clown got up and cleaned off his knife and got it ready to cut again.
Then maya told him not to step any closer. But the clown did. So maya pulled out a fun and aimed it right at the clown. She told him to drop the knife and to get on the ground before she blew his brains out.
The clown dropped to the ground and dropped the knife. Maya looked at him and told him that she was still going to kill him no matter what. But first she wants the clown to remove his mask.
The clown looked at maya. She told him again to remove his mask. Then the clown slowly started to remove there mask. The gun was pointed right over the persons face so you couldn't see it.
Maya laughed and said that they were the last person she would have thought. Maya them told the person to put there mask back on. The clown did so. Maya then told the clown to kick the knife over. And as the clown kicked the knife over. The clown got a knife from his back pocket and threw it at maya.
Maya's eyes opened wide and shot the gun. But the gun missed. But the knife did hit maya. Maya's dead body laid beheaded on the ground. The clown got up and walked away.
------
Mason and Evan got down to the head smasher basement which was the basement for the whole park. They looked around. They found paper work from the 1998 massacre. Mason told Evan to look at this and at the same time Jess showed up and told them that maya is dead and they needed to leave before the killer showed up. Mason pocketed the paper work and walked out. Evan also walked out. As they left, Evan told Jess that there was no phone down there. Jess was sure it was. As they left they saw Maya's dead body. Evan screamed a little.
Jina walked up with Sofia and Ryan. They all screamed and jina looked away.

1998
-----
The clown heard that crying and walked over to the noise. He flipped the body over and saw that half a baby was out. The clown smiled and used his knife to cut open the rest of the girls stomach. Where a baby was there. The clown picked up the baby and walked away into the darkness.
-----