Chapter 7: Axed

1998
-------
The ice cream music still played in the background as about 20 officers walked into the park holding guns in their hands. Lights flashed. One officer signaled half of them to go one way and the others the other way. They moved across the park looking up every dark ally and rides that had their lights off. Finally one officer tripped over something on the ground. He looked at his hands a saw blood all over them. Then he looked at his suit which was also covered in blood. Finally he looked to see what he tripped over and saw one officer dead. His head was bashed in and there was blood coming out of his eyes. The officer screamed but then noticed that there was about 20 other people dead. All of their heads where smashed in.
  Finally the other officers came running over and put down their guns when they saw what they saw. They were all shocked. Finally one officer said to check if the person who did this was still here hiding near the coaster.
  They all went off. One officer walked down the dark back path behind the ride. On one side was the coaster and the other side hand a fence. The officer slowly walked down the path with his gun pointed and his flashlight on. The officer turned and faced the roller coaster as he walked down the path. Behind Him you could see the clown on the other side of the fence screaming at him with an ax up in the air.
  Then the clown disappeared into darkness as the officer turned to face the fence.
  The clown walked over to a basket sitting on a rock and looked at the baby. The clown put his hand over his mouth to tell the baby to keep quiet. Then the clown walked over to the path and pulled out two axs and stood there for a moment. Then he spread the axs to each side of the path and started to walk down the path. The two axs made a loud noise on each side. The officer looked over and saw the clown. He shot his gun but missed. Then the clown started to run towards the officer. The clown lifted up his arm and threw one ax into the officers shoulder and cut his arm clean off.
  The officer screamed. Then the other officers heard the noise and ran to the path and they saw the clown and all shot their guns. The clown fell to the ground.
---------
2015
---------
They all stood their looking at Maya's dead body. Jina couldn't believe that her best friend was dead.
Then Jess, Evan and mason all walked up the stairs and saw Maya's body and also screamed. Mason asked who could have done this. They all stood there nobody knew what to say.
Evan looked down and said that maya had a gun in her hand.
Sofia stated maybe she was going to hurt somebody. Jina told them that maya would have never hurt them. They were her friends.
Finally a loud noise fell on the side of the platform. They all ran over to the side and saw something dripping off the wall. They all ran down the stairs. And saw a message that read:

16 HOURS LEFT

What does that even mean asked mason. Jina turned to him and stated that she didn't know but that maybe he knew or Evan or Jess. Because they were the only ones there when maya was here. Ryan asked jina if she was accusing them of killing maya.
Jina looked at them and said yes.

--------

Jina was sitting alone on a park bench looking out at the sky. The park sure was pretty when a killer wasn't killing anyone. The stars sparkled in the sky. Jina needed time to think and relax.
But jina had a felling that she was being watched. Jina quickly behind her and didn't see anything besides a few lights in the park and some leaves moving. Jina then turned around and saw a man standing in front of her.
Jina screamed a little but the man told her to be quiet. After a moment Jina remembered that they ran into him earlier. He was the property owner.
The man sat next to jina and smiled at her. Jina smiled back but didn't know what else to do. The man got closer to her and told her that she had pretty eyes.
Jina said thank you and moved away slowly. But the man got closer to her again and put his hand on her leg. Jina made a snared smile at him. He smiled back and moved his hand up her leg more. Jina put her hand on his hand and told him to back off. The man moved back and told jina that they have 16 more hours until he called the policed.
Jina sat there and smiled. She thought to herself and in her head thought about the 16 hours. Then she remember that the killer wrote 16 hours on the side of the ride and he just said 16 more hours.
Jina stood up and smiled. The man asked her what was wrong. Jina said nothing really just a bad headache and she wanted to go get some pills from her bag that was with her friends. The man looked at her and told jina that he had a bigger pill down below.
Jina said no thank you and quickly walked away. Jina ran down the path and faded into the darkness.
The man sat on the bench and looked at the stars. Then his phone made a noise and answer it.
The man said hello. He listened to the person. Then he said that he wants her dead.
The man said he didn't care if it's hard to kill friends. The man stood up and said if you don't like it, then they should do something about it. The man stood there for a moment then said that I saved you 17 years ago after your mom was killed.
Then the man hung up and looked behind his shoulder and saw the clown. The man turned around and the clown ran with a pointed lodge and ran it through the man. The man gasped for air and looked at the clown. As the man fell they put his hand up and took off the clowns mask. The man fell to the ground dead.
The clown picked up their mask and got out a knife. The clown put the knife to the dead mans head and started cutting fast. Finally the clown stood up and held the mans head in their hands. The clown slowly walked away in the same direction that jina went.
-------
1998