Prank gone wrong

"What Are we gonna do to prank them?" Harris asked and Mariam chuckled.

"He's not a very bright one huh?" Mariam said earning a eye roll from Harris.

"Silly boy lets say you guys are really upset with each other and refuse to talk to each other cause #Hayla is like their life." Mariam said and I giggled.

"That sounds fun, but that means we can't hug hold hands or do anything in front of you guys." Harris pouted.

"Oh come on we live together it won't be that bad besides I bet you Adam will be the first to figure out its a prank."I said and he nodded.

"Come lets go." Mariam said and we went down stairs.

We went downstairs and into the kitchen where the boys were looking for something in the baking cabinet.

"I told you there's no more cake mix." I said and they gasped.

"Found some- never mind false alarm." Yusha said with annoyance causing me to giggle.

"So are you guys fine now?" Waqas asked and I zoned out cause Harris kept looking at me then looking away and I kept blushing.

"No they're not talking to each other." Mariam said as Harris kissed my cheek quickly.

"Oh yeah them why do they seem fine I mean look they're being cute." Naz said and Mariam gasped.

"Nayla Harris you guys ruined the plan can't you guys go at least three seconds without flirting or something?" She asked.

"Did you say something Mariam?" I asked and she groaned as the boys laughed at her failed prank.

"Literally nothing can come between them they love each other too much, watch he even gets annoyed by this question. Harris would you ever cheat on nayla?" Slim asked.

"Hmmm let me think🤔...NO! What the hell of course not what kind of man cheats on his girl." Harris said and we laughed.

"See what we mean?" AJ said and smiled.

"It's cute he treats you like a queen which is goals."Adam said and I chuckled.

"I know even though he doesn't have to nor does he need to-

"Yeah well to bad so shush." Harris said covering my mouth with his hand.

"I will bite you." I said and he's smirked.

"That not really appropriate to do here now love, but don't worry." He winked and the boys groaned.

" behave and that's not what I mean you dirty minded boy." I scolded making him laugh.

--

"Today is the day jasmine comes over with Adam! Everything needs to go as plan." Mariam said pacing around the living room as we all sat down in the couch well I sat in the floor cause well there was no space.

"Mariam calm down literally there's no way to mess up this plan she gets mad at anything you two do so either way it'll go perfect." Waqas said and I nodded.

"Yeah exactly so calm down." I said and she sighed.

"Nayla why are you sitting on the floor here take my place." Slim. said and I shook my head.

"No thanks I'm good I like sitting on the ground." I said as I did reemas hair.

"Now reema you know what to do right?" I asked and she nodded.

"Behave-

"No your supposed to not behave be mean to her ok?" I asked and she nodded.

"Such a great influence." Yusha said and i smiled.