The missing ring

Home sweet home I had just finished unpacking even though we've been back home for like two days,the door bell rang. I went downstairs to open the door revealing our friends.

"Nayla!" They all yelled and attacked me in a group hug making me laugh.

"Hey guys! I missed you all." I said and Mariam ram inside looking for something.

"Where's Harris?" Adam asked curiously.

"Upstairs hold on, Harris come downstairs the boys and Mariam are here! U, Mariam what are you looking for?" I asked and she chuckled nervously.

"The baby." She said and then came over to my and poked my stomach making me laugh.

"Mariam be patient besides if I were going to have a baby you'd be the first person to tell." I said to her and she smiled.

"Over us?" Slim said and I nodded cause it's obvious.

"Duh I ain't telling you guys first that's awkward besides I need a girl to talk to." I said and they nodded.

"True." They all said.

"Is Harris sleeping or something?" Yusha asked and I nodded.

" let's go wake him up." I said and we all ran upstairs to the bedroom.

"HARRIS WAKE UP." The boys said and went jumping on the bed making Harris sit up quickly.

"What the hell?" He asked and we laughed.

" when did you guys get here?" He asked and laid back down.

"Right now." Mariam said pulling her beanie over eyes.

"You've been sleeping for a long time it's 3:30." I said and he sat up.

"Put on a shirt!" Mariam yelled as her eyes were covered with her beanie, Harris pulled on a shirt and laid back down.

"Harris get up!" Naz yelled and Harris groaned.

"This is all your fault nayla." Harris said and they all looked at me.

"Why is it your fault?" AJ asked and I chuckled.

"I went into the other room when he fell asleep and kept calling him so he had to keep waking up." I said and they laughed.

"Wait what about your number?" Waqas asked.

"I made it as an unknown number." I said.

"Come on let's go do something guys Harris get dressed." I said and walked out of the room with everyone fallowing.

"How was Paris?" Slim asked and I smiled.

"It's was great guess who I ran Into Adam." I said and he looked at me as if telling me to go on.

"Zaid." I said and slim and him gasped.

"No way he called me yesterday." Adam said.

"Who's zaid?" Mariam asked.

"Her old bully who had a crush on her this is him." Waqas said showing Mariam and everyone else a picture.

"Damn he's cut- not cute definitely not cute." Mariam said cutting her self off when slim looked at her like 😟.

" he's nicer now." Slim said.

"A little too nice." Adam said and we looked at him like what?

"Nothing." He said quickly.

"I don't like that dude." Harris said walking down the stairs.

"Harris you don't even know him." Yusha said they snickered knowing he was jealous.