Canada!

We all met up at the airport and we were flying first class yay! We were all in the plane and in our seatsthe boys were all in the row type of seats andMariam and I sat together . mariam and I decided to wear something comfy so we went with this

 mariam and I decided to wear something comfy so we went with this

(Naylas except imagine all black vans)

(Mariam's except imagine adidas all stars)

"I cant wait to get there imagine all the boys." Mariam said and I chuckled.

"You have a boyfriend remember and I don't want to imagine other boys." I said and she gasped.

"Oh yeah I keep forgetting somehow."she said and I shook my head at slim.

"Slim you need to up your game man Mariam keeps forgetting you two are together." I said to him and he chuckled.

"I was joking goodness you take everything seriously." Mariam chuckled and I ohed like 😮.

"Oh oops nevermind slim." I said and he looked at Adam.

"Your sister is weird man." Slim said and the boys laughed.

"I'm not weird." I said and they all looked at me and said.

"YES YOU ARE." In unison so I sat back in my seat.

"But in a good way." Harris said and I looked at him like 😑.

"Oh thanks that's much better." I said sarcastically and they laughed again.

I read a dual for a safe trip and put in my headphones and decided to catch some z's until we got to Canada. (Random place I just chose I, not sure of muslimfest is actually there)

Clair:

I'm going to muslimfest cause why not Harris slim Adam the whole boy gang will be there and unfortunately my picture I posted of nayla and a random boy wasn't noticed by Harris and I know this because he posted a picture of nayla just a few hours ago! So I have a plan for tonight.

In Canada:

We were at the hotel! I'm so excited for tonight.

"Nayla and I are getting a room." Mariam said and I nodded Adam gave us our key and we ran to find our room once we did we entered and collapsed on the bed.