bahat bolti hoo aab apna dress upar karo....

Randhir please tumhari bachkani harkate mei nei jhelne wali... (she glared him still holding her belly)

Isse kehna hi bekar hei....(he upped her T thus revealing her waistline..... and applied the warm water foment on her waist)

arrey! (she was going to say something but stopped feeling relaxed due to his treatment)

Sanyukta looked at his face....... he was doing his job with so much of attention.....

Teri sansson ki sas mei
Jo hun tto mei hun

Acha lag raha hei (he asked cutely and she nodded her head positively)

Tere, khwaabon ki anchh mein
Jo hoon toh main hoon  

aab tum leti raho mei abhi aya.........(he left and came back with a bowl of khichdi) aa karo Sanyukta (made her sit on the bed and kept a spoon full of rice near her mouth)

Tere hone sei hi mera hona hei
Tujhko khona jese khudko khona
Tu jo hei tto mei hun(X4)

Khao na (she was just staring his face) Sanyukta aa karona mere hath duk rahe hei....(she opened her mouth and started chewing her food) acha hei?

Haan...(she smiled)

eak aur baar aa karo....(this time don't know why she threw herself in his arms and he was shocked due to her sudden action)

  Bin tere, mera kya hai
Jisko sunu, jisko kahoon

Sanyukta! kya hua baba? caressing her back.... he was a bit scared feeling her warm tears on the skin of his neckline)  jyada dard hei? Doctor ke pas chale?

Bin tere mujh mei kya hei
Jisko jiyoon, jismein rahoon  

Eak baat batao Randhir....(sobbing)

Kya hua? (kissed her cheeks and she broke the hug)

Tujhme hi duniya meri hei
Tere eak pal mei sadiya meri

kabhi mujhe chodke tto nei jaoge na?

Bin tere mei sehra sa hun
bin tere mei katra bhi nehi

He was just staring into her eyes

kun lagta hei tumhe esa? cupped her face)

Tere, hone se hi mera hona hai
Tujhko, khona jaise khudko khona
Tu jo hai, toh main hoon (X4)

please bolona (she pleaded him)

ese stupid questions kun puch rahi ho? mei apni ardhangini ko chodke ji paunga kya? (pulled her cheeks and she smiled a wide one)

I love u....(she hugged him)

me too (it slipped from his mouth ........ and she was shocked as well as her heart was beating at it's highest pace)

Sachhi!....(with a wide grin)

Kya sachhi? (he looked at her face confused)

tumhe nei pata ki kya kaha tumne?(she pouted)

Kya kaha Sanyukta(hugged her tight and she frowned)

 budhu.....but still I love u.....(she thought and he closed his eyes feeling her warm breathes on his chest)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Let's see the strength of their love (A/N) 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much my dear readers for supporting me all the way

Tomorrow there will be no update......it will be on next Saturday

Next target 150 votes :)

See u soon

Love u all

Jan...