Chapter 11

Edit: I don't care if you hate the book or don't want to read any longer because you don't like Dark!Harry. I truthfully don't want to read that since it just absolutely destroys my motivation. Just click out and don't read the book. I don't want some long comment from you telling me how much you don't like the book and are judging before it even gets good and into the reasons why the characters are the way they are. You probably don't know how it feels when you write and put your heart and soul into your book and characters and then suddenly, you get comments about how much they don't like it anymore. It genuinely hurts. I know I need to not care about that stuff but it does -because I am a human being- so just don't waste your time. Thanks in advance for being a decent human being. x

_____________

Harry sighs as he enters Eveleigh's apartment quietly, praying she wasn't awake still

Harry sighs as he enters Eveleigh's apartment quietly, praying she wasn't awake still. He had already changed clothes in his car and burned them, but his face and hands were still stained with the blood of his ex fuck buddy that still had serious feelings for him. He needed to take a quick shower and his apartment was just too far away, especially with all the police in the area.

It's tough being a mafia boss who owns the fighting club and half the city. Harry fights part time at his own club because it's fun for him, brings in more money, and it shows everyone that he had the God given talent of knocking people the fuck out. He likes them to be scared.

As he shuts the door behind him, his heart drops when he hears her melodic voice along with her sweet giggle as she talked to one of the girls in the next room. He curses under his breath. He told the girls to make sure she was in bed by the time he got home.

To get to the bathroom, he had to pass Eveleigh's room. Taking out his phone, he sends a message to Gigi.

Gigi: Apparently you all can't follow simple tasks. If she is not in the bed in five minutes or if she sees me, it's not going to be pretty for you.

He listens for the chime of her phone in the next room and he smiles victoriously when he hears frantic scrambling around. "Evie, I think it's time for bed," he hears Gigi say quickly followed by a chime of agreements from the girls.

"B-But Har-Bear's not b-back yet..." He hears Eveleigh say sadly, making him frown, grab his phone again, and send her a text.

My Little Kitten: I'll be home soon, sweetheart. If you go to sleep, I'll be there in no time to give you goodnight kisses. x

He smirks to himself when he hears Eveleigh let out a gasp of excitement when her phone chimes. "It's Harry!" She says, making his heart warm. "I g-got to go to b-bed! Harry s-says so," Eveleigh says to them, making him snicker. She was his good girl, only following his rules.

"I have got t-to do something," she says as Harry's eyes widen in realization. She had to lock the door three times, which he was standing right in front of. He hears her light footsteps coming out of the bedroom as the girls protest loudly.