Gratitude

the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.

With this chapter I would like to give my thanks to a number of people for various reasons regarding this story 'Her sons best friend, aka Cougartown'  starting with :

@Sarah_Knight_   For always being such a good friend on here and always supporting me, making me covers (a few for this story and for other stories as well) and for writing awesome SOA fan fiction that I just love to read. And for being one of the first who read this story of mine and hopefully like it. You are the greatest!  ;-)

@Serpents_in_my_mind    For making the awesome book trailer to this story. Yes I know I thanked you in the previous chapter , but it can be said once more. I like the book trailer that much.

@ItsFirstMalaika    For making the cover that is in use at the moment, and plenty more so I can have a lot to chose from, as I tend to change the cover after some time. To note: I always save the covers. You never hesitated when I asked you and that is really commendable. Thank you.

@romantic-at-heart    For being such a loyal reader and commenting to let me know. Your support and nice words always encouraged me.  ;-)

and

@taytay_45   For being so loyal and supporting of this story especially. I am so blessed to have readers like you . . . thank you!

@azetmusa123  the same as above. I've treasured your comments and votes, and I am so blessed.

(It's possible this chapter will be updated later on if I find out more things to be grateful about )  ;-)