"Do you wanna dance?" Zayn asks.

Before I can reply I am cut off with a gasp.

"Well I certainly didn't see this coming!" I hear the annoying voice that belongs non other to Selena.

"What do you want?" Zayn sighed.

"Well, I didn't believe that you came here with her so I just had to see it for myself" She laughed.

"Why don't we go and sit down" I slur.

"She's drunk? Oh this just keeps getting better" Selena declares.

"I'm not drunk" I say trying to walk but nearly trip on my own two feet.

"Of course you're not" She says sarcastically.

"Where's Stan?" Zayn asks.

"Over by the group. Follow me" Selena says. I lean into Zayn a bit as I drink my beer. He makes sure to hold me tight.

I have energy in me and I want to do something unusual.

"Ugh, its her again" Candice says and I role my eyes at her.

"She's just jealous" Zayn whispers in my ear.

"She gets around doesn't she, Candice" Selena smirks at me.

"No that's you're job Hun. If you could even call it job, since you seem to be doing it for free" The words come out my mouth before thinking and I can see her taken back.

The boys seem to laugh at my little insult and I just give her a smirk and bring the can of beer to my lips.

"I thought you were with Louis" Stan says facing me. The mention of his name brings a mischievous smile to my face.

"Louis? Do you happen to know where he is?" I ask.

"I don't think that's a good idea" Zayn says with his voice not as relaxed.

"I just wanna say hi Zayn" I say the smirk on my face tells a different story.

"I don't want you going up there" He tells me and I shrug letting it go for now.

"Aye Zayn, we we're just about to play Never Have I Ever do you guys wanna play?" Ed asks and we both shrug as we follow them to the little sitting area. Candice and Selena follow behind us and I can feel them starring at me but at the moment I don't care.

When we are seated everyone gets handed a shot glass and Ed explains the instructions.

"Alright I'll go first.....Never Have I Ever....sucked dick" He says and I smirk and take a shot. The liquid burns my throat and warms me up.

"My turn....Never have I ever....been arrested" Stan says and everyone but me takes a shot.

"Those were good times, weren't they Zayn?" Selena says and I frown.

"Zayn wheres the bathroom?" I ask.

"Its upstairs" He tells me but when I try to stand up I stumble over too much.

"I'll take you" He says.

"No Zayn, don't be stupid, she's a girl. I'll take her" Selena says.

"Yeah right, lets go" Zayn says.

"I'm not kidding. I know how you are and I'm not gonna let you do that to her" She says as she takes my arm.

My head spins from all the sudden movement.

"Fine" he mumbles and sits back down. She leads me away to the stairs with a tight grip on my arm.

"So you wanted to see Louis huh?" She smiles.