Author's Note

Hey guys,
I know I've not updated for a while,  I apologize for that. The Sole reason for I was concentrating on my other books and lost my contact that I had with this book.  But I decided to do something big.  I am a little reluctant but I hope you all would approve and decided to take the risk.
I am going to divide the book into 2 parts. Both are going to be in the same book. The part one - The Prophecy will have only  1 more chapter, which will be one of the lengthiest chapters I've ever written( along with the previous one) and I can say I'm quite happy with it.
I am not going to continue book two as of now, I'm putting that on hold. I'm going to publish another story only after having some pre-written chapters to stick to the schedule.
It will be a short story( I hope so😛).
But after that I promise to continue this book.
I will be editing this book side by side as I'm not fan of the previous chapters, there are many plot holes I want to fix. I will be posting chapter 15 in a few days.  And after some time my second book will be out.
Hope you all enjoy. I'm sorry again to disappoint you but you all are the reason that I've attained what I've  and I'm thankful.
💗
~N