Side Story 1.5

"I'll be heading this way."

"Alright, see ya Chris!"

Saying their goodbyes, Christie proceeded to head home. Turning to an intersection, she noticed someone walking straight ahead, hair as bright as hers.

Christie tilted her head and unsure, asked the man, "Big Brother?"

The man acted upon hearing this turning to face Christie.

"Chris!"

Surprised that she was actually right, she walked near him asking him a question that entered her mind by the time she saw him.

"Aren't you supposed to be back at home?"

"Uwah! My cute sister doesn't want me here!"

As if trying to act out his dejected sounding voice, he grabbed his chest dramatically and slumped.

"Ah no no, I was just curious is all!" Christie answered in panic. The brother chuckled at this and waved his hand as if dismissing her action.

"I was just kidding," saying this, he patted her head.

"You're as cute as the last time I saw you," continued the brother.

Christie just pouted in response then suddenly heard footsteps behind her, in reflex, she checked and saw nothing but the intersection.

Just an imagination? She wondered a bit, then dismissed it.

Christie walked ahead of her brother then said, "Let's go."

The brother chuckled once again then nodded, slowly realizing that Christie couldn't see his action, he voiced it out, "Yes, Yes your highness."

----------
A.N:
Just a really short continuation of side story 1.