Chapter 10

"Haruhi....help me with this...."

Youko pleaded as she held her green notebook right in front of Haruhi's face.

"What?..."

Haruhi asked pushing the notebook away from her face.

"It's math! I have no idea how to solve this!"

Youko exaggerated, making Math sound like it was the worst thing that's been invented in history.

"Hm? What is it? What's happening here?"

Mayumi popped out of nowhere startling Haruhi, though for some odd reason, Youko wasn't startled.

"Oh, I'm asking Haruhi to teach me what the math teacher taught us earlier"

"Puh.... Math? I hate math..."

Youko nodded and patted Mayumi's right shoulder giving her a look of sympathy.

"I know, I fully understand your feelings"

"Oh don't be so rude, math isn't that bad once you start understanding it..."

Haruhi interposed making Mayumi and Youko look at her direction.

The classroom went silent but was soon interrupted by the sound of the door sliding.

"Youko? You here?"

The door opened revealing Asuka's figure, seems like she was searching for Youko.

"Asuka! What're you doing here?"

"Obviously searching for you, were supposed to go shopping! You promised me yesterday, right?"

"Yeah.... I know..... But can you please wait for me a while? I'm asking Haruhi to tutor me a lesson we just learned at math today"

"Ehh? You're going to cancel our date again?"

Youko and Asuka kept on exchanging words, though Mayumi interposed them asking one.stupid.question...

"Date?"

Youko and Asuka went silent and stared at Mayumi, Asuka then supposedly thought of an excuse.

"What're you talking about Mayumi? Did you mishear me? I obviously said Hang out"

"Y-yeah! The heck are ya even saying? Asuka obviously said hang out!"

Youko supported Asuka's excuse, though stuttered a bit.

Mayumi and Haruhi exchanged glances.

The room turned silent... Though only a minuscule amount, It was interrupted by Haruhi.... She sighed heavily and was heard by the other three people in the room.

"Okaaay then... Are you gonna ask me to teach you or not? Hurry it up, I don't have all day"

Haruhi finally brought the original subject to light.

"Oh yeah.... Let's just organize a group study this sunday! I'm sorta busy right now..."

Youko said receiving nods as an answer from the other three.

"Sure"

"Fine for me"

"I'm free that day, so I'm good to go"

For some strange reason, Mayumi and Asuka joined in, though that isn't a problem to anyone.

Asuka tugged Youko's uniform, Youko noticed this and faced Mayumi and Haruhi.

"Anyways, we gotta go now, so I'll text you guys the details for this Sunday's study session"

They then said their goodbyes to each other.

"Let's go now too"

Haruhi stood up from her chair,took her bag and started heading out.
Mayumi followed and caught up to Haruhi.

"Haruhi..."

"Hmm?"

"Are they...... Dating?"

"Who are?"

Mayumi pouted

"Don't play dumb, you know who I'm talking about..."

"Haha, so I'm the dumb one here now?"

"Yeah, you are"

Mayumi giggled

"Hmm... Well, regarding to your question, I don't know"

"I see..."

"Who cares, it's their life, we do not hold the authority to intervene with their lives."

"Yeah, you're right...."

Haruhi snorted and folded her arms.

"I'm always right, you idiot"

"Aaand I became the idiot again"

"It's a fact"

Haruhi told Mayumi off in a serious voice, they then both started laughing.

-------
Authors Note:

New Characters!
Weep, anyways, hope you guys liked it ;P