Chapter 16

***OMINISCIENT POV***

One Month later..... .

Back at school everyone is still shocked of the death of Tyrez. It was all over the news the night he was murdered. Patricia came to BP Gas Station to comfront Jasmine when she saw Tyrez laying lifelessly on the pavement.She saw Jasmine standing over him in shocked and she called Tyanna. Tyanna rushed down to the crime scene and screamed to the top of her lungs as she saw her ex lover dead on the floor.

Back at the hospitap where Raquel was staying her and Rashad both watched the news in tears as they saw their close friend Tyrez being put in the back of an ambulance. Jasin's truck and face was all over the news later on that night due to a witness video taping the whole violent act.

Tyrez funeral was held the saturday after his death. PHS cancelled school for a week so the whole Student Body can say their Goodbyes to their Fellow Student/Friend. After the burial Tyanna made the annoucement to Raquel that she is moving away back South Carolina to live with her god mother and she wouldnt return back to school.

Also that Jasin was sentemced to 20 years in prison for murder and violating his probation. Alex moved back to Jamaica after the violent act without saying goodbye.

***Current Date back in school***

In Lunch

Nicki, Raquel, Patrici, Dre , Tony and Jasmine all sat at their usual table not saying a word thinking of their lost friend.

"I cant believe hes actually gone" Raquel said tearfully. "I know it doesnt even feel the same without him here" Dre Said sadly.

A few Seconds later everyone's head turned as they saw 4 police officers and 2 security guards walk in the cafeteria and point at Raquels table. The Police officers walked over and Dre turned his head to avoid eye contact he didnt like Police officers.

"Nicole Anderson"? one Officer said. "Yea" Nicki answered carelessly.

"You are Underarrest for the Attempt at murder of Raquel Taylor Johnson" the officer said as he Merandised her and pulled her out her seat.

"WHAT!!!???? What the f.ck! YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!!? Raquel yelled with tears falling from her eyes. "Yes!" Nicki said laughing.

Raquel jumped on Nicki as they fell to the floor and Raquel went beat Nicki to a pulp, she had no chance of hurting Rocky she was handcuffed.

"Why would you do this to me you was suppose to be my b.tch!! you round here plotting against me and trying to kill me for what!?" Raquel yelled while pounding her face with her fists. One of the officers pulled Raquel off Nicki once they saw blood on the floor.

"Thats enough miss Johnson" The officer said. Then Patricia jumped on Nicki. Dog walking her across the Cafeteria pulling her hair out piece by piece until Dre pulled her off Nicki.

Then a officer shot a gun shot in the air to calm everyone down. "I will not sit here and let you girls beat up on this Girl" Officer #2 said.

"FUCK THAT!! SHE ALMOST TOOK MY LIFE IM FINNA RIP HER FUCKING HEAD OFF YOU HEARTLESS ASS BITCH!!!" Raquel yelled Hysterically.

"WHO ELSE HELPED YOU!!" Raquel asked. Coughing up blood Nicki spat. "Tia, Star, and Gina". Nicki Said.

Raquel ran to where Tia was.Tia, Star, and Gina shared band Together.

"Nicki you fucked up for that" Dre Said. "Whatever" Nicki said as the officer checked her backpack. They found a 9mm ,weed and a quart of cocaine. They escorted her immediately

"She would get at least 20 years to life" Officer #3 said to Dre. "Yall wont have to worry about her again." he then walked out the cafeteria.

After beating up Star and Gina in the 300 bld bathroom and nearly Drowning Star because Star acted extremely fake with Raquel all school year. One the officers came in and arrested Star and Gina they confessed to brutally beating Raquel up and leaving her for dead for $5͵000. Which they never got the money from Nicki Smh.

Leaving the bathroom Rocky searhed to find Tiara before another officer found her. Raquel ran pass the weight room but stopped when she saw Rashad in there with a female head in his lap.

Raquel bust opened the door and saw Tia was giving Rashad oral sex.

"What the f.cK RASHAD ARE YOU CRAZY!!!"Raquel yelled.

Tia jumped up in shocked and Raquel noticed Rashads hands and ankles were tied around a weight bench with his pants down to his ankles and Tia wiping spit from her mouth.

Babe its not what you think this hoe got me tied up!" Rashad mumbled through a bandana.

Raquel ran over to Tia hiting her in the face with a textbook which was lying around on the floor.They wrestled a little bit back and forth. Tia got a few hits in but Rocky was not going let no female punk her in front of her man! She flipped Tia over and pounded her face in. Then two police officers came in the weight room. One untying Rashad and the other Breaking up Tia and Raquel. Putting them both in handcuffs.

"Wait Man What you doing!?" Rashad asked trying to pull Raquel away. "She has been fighting all day and on school property we cant have that" Officer #2 Said.

"Let her go its a misunderstanding and fighting whoo!!??" Rashad Asked.

"Nicki, Star,Gina ,and This Thot!" Raquel said. "Why Babe"? Rashad asked. "Cause all them tried to kill me!!" Raquel screamed.

"Plus Shes Pregnant" Officer #2 said.

"What!!? Who!!" Raquel asked. "Tia" Officer #2 said. "By Who??" Raquel asked with tears in her eyes knowing the answer. "Rashad" Tia said Cheerfully.

Raquel looked at Rashad and noticed him looking away ashamed of himself. "Is it true"? Raquel asked crying. "I dont know Rocky but its been months since i had sex with her but she say shes a month pregnant" Rashad said Calmly.

One of the Officers took the handcuffs off Raquel and took Tia away for Attempt at murder. "Wait i cant go to jail im pregnant"! Tiara yelled.

"Well im sorry you shouldve thought about that before you tried to kill someone" Officer #3 said while taking her away.

Leaving Raquel and Rashad standing in the weight room staring into each othes eyes filled with questions that needed to be answered.

Sooo the truth has come out do you think Raquel will leave Rashad or will they stick together through this challenge in their relationship?

Let me know Leave Comments and Vote

i want to know what yall feel about the story