Chapter 15

***Nicki POV***

After i hurt Raquel i felt like my job was accomplished. I did feel a little sh.tty about it but it subsided. All night Jasmine, Patricia, Tyanna and Alex has been trying to reach me but i ignored their calls knowing what they were calling for.

I turned on the t.v and the news was on. It had the story of Raquel getting mugged on camera. Thank God my face was covered up and began to feel careless about the situation until my Licence plate number was all over the Screen!!

I Jumped up, packed a bag ready to go ghost until the whole thing blows over.

I heard a knock on the door and Tiara was there looking at me mad as hell.

***Rockys POV***

I Been in the hospital for 2 days so far and i been feeling alot better. Rashad has been a great help to me he so caring and sweet i cant believe he saved my life. My mom and Rashad get along great they have a special bond that only they can tell.

Alex, Paula and Jasmine been here everyday as well, spoiling me and caring for me. The Doctor said i should be out of here in 3 more days so i could rest at home before we go back to school.

Im still having the hardest time wondering on why somebody would want to hurt me! what did i do? all i do is tend to myself....i guess people who are'nt living their lives right loves to bring people down with them.

My mom sent out an investigation team to figure out who mugged me and left me for dead. They had a lead and was looking for a matching vehicle and license plate number the security cameras picked up.

Rashad came in earlier this morning with a bouquet of flowers and my favorite chocolate covered strawberries to make me feel better.He kissed me goodmorning and we cuddled and ate strawberries until my mom came and he had to go to work.

He told me he'll be back later and left leaving kisses all over my face.

***Patricia POV***

"Bae whats going on with you? you been stressed out a lot lately" i asked Dre after we left the hospital to see Raquel and we were in my room getting high.

"I saw you talking to Jasmine the other night....what was yall talking about? "Nothing babe, just worried about Rocky" Dre said lying. "Mhm" i said rolling my eyes.

"Bae you know i love you right? you know your the only one i want and want to have in my life forever right"? Dre said. "Whats wrong with you Dre what did you do" i asked impatiently.

*sigh*! "Bae about 6 months ago after we were so close of breaking up..... i been sleeping around with this girl and now she wont leave me alone! i stopped f.cking her months ago boo now she saying she pregnant with my baby but thats Bullshit she was messing around with Tyrez too please dont leave me Baby after we got back together i been nothing but True to you" Dre said nearly crying.

"Dre Really!!?? i know we had problems but you couldnt wait to f.ck another bitch when i was gone"! i yelled beginning to cry. "Baby dont cry please i love you it wont never happen again please dont leave me" Dre said holding me tight.

I pushed him away and looked him in his eyes and asked "Who is she"? "Babe shes not important please it was months ago"!! Dre yelled. "Is it Jasmine!?" i asked.

What No Bae! never that i wouldnt f.ck your homegirl" Dre said. "I hope your not lying to me....i need time to think about this i'll be home later" i said putting on my clothes.

"Bae Really!? Dont leave me i said i was sorry". Dre said. "No you didnt" i said. "Ok im sorry bae dont leave we can fix it here why you gotta leave?" Dre said angrily.

"Bye Dre i'll be home later and with that i closed the door texting Jasmine to meet me at the BP Gas station.

***Tyrez POV***

"Jasmine Fall back! i f.cked you one time its not my baby!! i yelled at Jasmine at the BP gas station.

"Tyrez stop lying! you know its yours! after you found out Tyanna was gettin lose for a quarter juice for your brother you came crying to me at my house that was a month ago" Jasmine said.

A month later

After the long ride home to my house after telling Tyanna about herself and knocking out my Brother i went home and got so faded i couldnt remember why i was so angry. I got DM's from this chick Jasmine who i knew ran in Raquels cirle, she hit me up all the time being thirsty.

So i DM'd her back making small talk...TBH i just wanted to f.ck I aint get none in 3 years because i was waiting on Tianna to give it up but she gave it up to my brother! Jasmine told me her address and i went over there in 10 mins.

I had to climb through her window because her parents were home and when i got in she was laying on the bed playing with herself! It turned me on to the max so i made her feel special by giving her compliments so she did what she was known for around Plantation and that was slobbin the knob!!

Her Head Game was Fire! She wouldnt stop sucking even though i came twice on her face! i had to stop her by force and laid her down on the bed. I wanted to see how the booty worked and it was good... she was a little loose though.

I cant remember if i used a condom or not but i do remember me pulling out...ithink. After we was done she wanted more but i had to leave i got my Few Nuts in so i l climbed out the window and left 30$ on her dresser without looking back.

"Tyrez stop the bullshit its your baby just accept it"! Jasmine yelled. "Noo its not now leave me alone"! i yelled.

I turned around walking towards the bus stop and noticed a huge black SUV creeping up. The windows were tinted so i couldnt see who was inside.Then the windows rolled down and 3 guns pointed outside the windows and started going off! i hit the floor waiting for the fires to stop and they did shortly then i heard footsteps approaching me i turned over and saw my own brother pointing a gun in my face!!

I started to cry begging him not to kill me but i forgot he was in a gang and he didnt take disrespect too well. After i knocked him out cold outside Tyanna's house, Tyanna called the police and he was arrested for possession of drugs and a gun.

He called me in jail saying me and Tyannq set him up and we gon get whats coming to us. I knew my time had come and my own brother said "I love you bro, but im sorry and he sent a bullet through my head killing me instantly.