Chapter 6

***Rockys POV***

"Hey Dad" i said as i walked through the kitchen. "Mhm" He said with much attitude. I rolled my eyes and heated up some left overs. "Why would you use those plates instead of a paper plate!!" my dad yelled. Then grabbing me by my shirt and pushing me out the way.

I placed the plate back and use a paper plate. "I swear you are just like your mother dumb as hell and wasteful" and he walked out the kitchen shaking his head like i disgust him.

Tears began to fall from my eyes and i suddenly lost my appetite to eat. I left the kitchen and locked myself in my room blasting my stereo system.

I've been living with my mom's sperm donor (Father) since i was 12, so for 5 years i been living in hell.With him and his wife which is also a b.tch to me. The whole time i've been here i stay out of their  way to avoid conflict but it seems as if conflict finds me. There are times where we bond but that shortly ends due to someones attitude.

Living with my Dad i lost my childhood by staying locked up in the house. I never was able to go to parties , the movies or just hang out with my friends just because my dad always found an excuse to keep me inside. So by the age of 15 i was a pro at sneaking out the house, and skipping school without getting caught. The only thing i havent done was have sex i dont trust anyone so i been saving myself for someone special. Whenever im here i have no patience to talk to anyone... times i just feel like dying and not worrying about anything anymore.

I been talking to Rashad and its been cool he so funny and Cute he brightens my day.Whenever im having a bad day just a text from him changes my mood and i can talk to him for hours. Finishing my math homework i got a call from Rashad.

"Whats tea Friend!" i yelled in the phone sounding ratchet, he hate when i do that but its funny.

I notice he didnt sound like himself and that concerned me "I need to see you meet me at Central Park " he said sadly."Ok give me 10 minutes" i said he then ended the call.

I put on some clothes cause i walk around my room in my underwear. I put on my Camo shorts, a red tank top, and my red Chuck Taylors, i put my hair in a pony tail then peeked out my door to see if my dad was sleeping.He Was.

I quietly cut off the alarm and took his keys off the kitchen counter. I went back into my room locked my door and climbed out the window.

10 minutes later i pulled up to Central park and i seen Rashad sitting on his car with his shirt off.

Damn!" i said to myself getting out the car. I walked up slowly behind him and covered his eyes with my hands.

"Rocky i know thats you" he said smiling. I laughed noticing the sweat dripping off his chest (Mmmm)

I sat beside him on his truck and asked "whats wrong?".

***Rashads POV***

"Can i ask for your honest opinion"? i asked Rocky. "Yeah" she said.

"Im not happy in my relationship with Tiara she do too much and she got trust issues bad! What you think i should do?" I asked Rocky.

"Well.. honestly if you feel some type of way and you not happy you need to be a man and let her know because your not doing anything leading her on and basically lying to her." Rocky Said.

But i dont want to hurt her feelings..she in love with me" i said.

"Well do you feel the same way about her" Rocky asked.

"I did a year ago i just lost alot of feelings for her" i told Rocky Honestly.

"Oh" Rocky said.

"To be honest, i actually like another girl at Plant she Cute, Funny as hell, and carries herself like a lady....to me she's wifey material....i really like her alot..

-**Rockys POV**

I was hurt and happy when Rashad told me that he didnt want to be with Tiara anymore but i was hurt when he said he like some other girl. I tried not to cry in front of him so i controlled myself and told him "Just follow your heart nobody wants to be unhappy just tell her" i said with a fake smile.

Rashad then grabs me gently and hug me tight but quickly pulled away only because we heard a girl screaming. We looked back to see Tiara charging at us.