Chapter 4

***Tyannas POV***

"What the f.ck you mean you gotta leave school early Tyrez!!!???" i asked with much attitude.

"I have to go to work so i can make more money." Tyrez said very annoyed with his girlfriend Tyanna.

"You a black ass lie! you never had to leave school early to go to work! Who is she Tyrez?" Tyanna argued.

"Who is who?!" Tyrez asked getting frustrated. "The thot you fucking!!" Tyanna yelled. *sigh*

"Babe i aint fucking nobody.....can you relax you making a scene" Tyrez said while rubbing his temples.

"Whatever do what you do... what time you getting off?"Asked Tyanna. "11."said Tyrez.

"Its 11 oclock now what the f.ck you doing working so late for???" Tyanna asked.

"Bae i gotta go i love you" Tyrez said. Tyrez grabbed Tyanna by her waist and kissed her passionately then walked away.

"I cant stand Tyrez sometimes he such a liar i know he f.cking somebody else" Tyanna said while walking to the bathroom.

Oh! Hi Im Tyanna im Raquels close friend.We been friends for nearly 4 years i love my girl. I been with Tyrez sorry ass for 3 years now. Dont get me wrong i love the kid but he such an a**hole sometimes. After the first year of our relationship everything went down hill. We fought alot frequently, He blocked me from all his social networks and even changed his cell phone password, so you tell me whats up with that!

He doesnt understand how much i love him i do everything for him and yet he does the sh.t he do. Thats why i met someone else his name is Jasin he is soo good to me. He buys me stuff, gives me all his attention, and the sex is soo good. I've been waiting to tell Tyrez about Jasin but i havent found the right time to tell him. Maybe one of these days but right now Jasin is all im concerned about.

***Tyrez POV***

"Damn Tyanna Ask alot of damn questions!" she just wont let a nigga be!" Tyrez said while blasting his Earbuds to (Rich Homie Quan x Type of way).

I love Tyanna thats my Bae one of these days i want to make her my wife like for real she just need to chill out.

For the past few weeks i been taking extra shifts at work so i can buy Tyanna a ring for her Birthday. I dont know why she think im cheating on her shes all i talk about and honestly give a f.ck about. I was meeting my older Brother around the corner so he can take me to work.

When i walked to the car he was on the phone with some chick blushing and Sh.t so i waited patiently until he was finished. When he was done we dapped hands and headed towards the mall.

"Whats up Jasin who the hell had you all blushing and sh.t a few minutes ago" Tyrez asked. "

Oh my lil baby! she so bad and sweet she make a nigga want to settle down she go to Plant with You" Jasin Said "Oh for real? i probably seen her around" Tyrez said.

"Aye i need to put gas in my car i gotta stop by BP real quick" Jasin Said.

"Alright i dont have to be at work til 12 so we good" Tyrez said.

Jasin got out the car leaving his Galaxy Note in the seat and went to pump gas in his car.

After two minutes to nodding his head with the Radio Jasin had an incoming phone call, Tyrez looked at who it was and saw Tyanna's face lit up his phone.

"What the f.ck!" Tyrez said he unlocked his brother phone and went through his text messages seeing that him and Tyanna had been messing around for some time. He read the messages between both of them Sexting, telling each other they love each other , and cant wait til the next time they would make love. After reading enough evidence Tyrez shed tears of pain. Shortly after Jasin finished pumping gas he got in his car and looked at Tyrez confused and Tyrez looked at him with nothing but Anger in his eyes.