Chapter 12

2 months later two weeks before the last day of school.

Oovoo chat with Tyanna and Raquel.

Raquel: Lol Boo! i miss yo crazy ass soo much!

Tyanna: Lol i miss you more so whats been going on? Hows you and Rashad? Yall still my favorite Power Couple lol

Raquel: Yeah were Good....Its just still that bump in the road ......

Tyanna: Ugh! What if she is Pregnant with Rashads Baby?

Raquel: Sigh* i dont know i'll just let things fall in place i guess

Tyanna: Okay.... i heard from Patricia that shes not in jail anymore...

Raquel: Oh yeah?....her Daddy got her out....shes coming to Junior Celebration next week.

Tyanna: Well whatever just be safe and have fun.

Tyanna: I'll try to come down for the summer so we can chill out.

Raquel: Yea you do that! lol

Tyanna: Well sis i gotta go. i got a doctors appointment ill call you soon.

Raquel: Why You Ok?

Tianna: Yeah just a check up *Muawwhh!!! Bye Love

Raquel: Bye Boo

Call Ended

After the video call i felt like crap! I hate not telling my best friend whats going on in my life. I been throwing up all morning. I havent had the heart to tell her that i was pregnant....with Jasins baby.

I havent told anyone that im still communicating with him while hes in jail. I want my baby to have his or her father in their life.

I moved away to South Carolina with my God mother to be closer to the prison Jasin was at. I did have an doctors Appointment and i was going to see him, and tell him whats our babys Gender. Im now 4 months pregnant.

***Raquels POV***

After the Video Chat with Tyanna, I sensed something was wrong. I felt it... i dont understand why she so scared to tell me anything we been friends for nearly 4 years and she scared to open to me.

I shut down Rashads laptop and cuddled next to him and fell asleep.