Chapter 3

***Tiara's POV***

"Yo!!! watch where the f.ck you going!!! I know you can see with them big ass eyes!!" I said as i grabbed my face where little Ms. Raquel hit me.

"No need to get loud bitch i aint see you...maybe if you wasnt texting and worried about which nigga dick you was gone suck at lunch you wouldve seen me opened the door!!" Raquel snapper as she walked away.

She better be lucky i wasnt in the mood to fight i just got my Peruvian bundles sewed in if i was in the mood she wouldve gotten her ass beat.

Btw im Tiara. Im a bad bitch! and i know it. I always stay with the new sh.t (MK bags, Designer clothes, Jordans and bundles). Alot of these basic b.tches cant have hair pass they ass so i dont mind showing off my 30 inch bundles.

I love my life my friends and most importantly my baby Rashad Mccray. Im sooo in love with him hes all i want in a man hes tall,got money ,and fine as hell!! Problem is i dont trust his ass at all. I know he cheating on me i feel it! I have all my girls and myself Tweet watch him, hack his IG with pics of me so a b.tch would know he mine & i stalk his Facebook. :)

I Dont want no female around him or talking to him especially that one bitch Rocky, i see the way they look at each other in the hallway and in lunch. Thats why shes number one on my hit list.

***Rockys POV***

Back in Mr.Aaron Class i was telling Tyanna what happened in the hall way with Tiara.

"Damnnnnn you aint have to give it to her like that Sus!!!" Tyanna said while laughing.
"I dont like that hoe she always gotta be so extra!" i said while packing up my belongings.

"Just ignore her she aint bout sh.t anyway" Tyanna said.

As the bell rang ending class, everyone rushed out the class to go to 6 period. I was the last one in class as always, carrying my Chemistry book in my right arm while someone bumped into me knocking my book and phone crashing to the floor with a loud thud! i kneeled down to pick up my stuff and a hand reached down and picked my book up. I noticed my crush Rashard Mccray standing over me smiling at me. I also noticed my iphone 5s had a crack in it from one corner to the next. "OMFG!!" I yelled.

I looked at Rashard with so much anger i couldnt look at him for more then 5 seconds.

I snatched the book out of his hand and walked away. He chased after me grabbing my arm and said "Sorry about your Phone Ma thats all me" i looked him and saw sincereness in his eyes so i quickly forgot why i was so angry and smiled at him.

"Its straight.....you owe me another one though" i said he started to laugh but little did he know i was dead ass serious.

Walking out of the classroom with Rashad behind me laughing i bumped into little miss Tiara once again and she looked pissed.....her and all her sorry ass homegirls.....