Jackson choked with his food. Everyone looked at him while drinking water. "Are you sure about it hyung? What if it really hurts you?" Jackson asked with his worried tone.

JB chuckled. "Truth really hurts Jackson-ah. I must accept it no matter what is it."

They all nod but there are doubts in their minds and worries on their eyes. JB can't blame them because he also knows that his members care for him too.

They continue their food and their silence was so loud. Nobody talk before Jackson do. "Ah. I'm soooo full." He said while holding his tummy.

"Finish!" Yugyeom and Youngjae said and they laugh.

The others finished their food also. "Jinyoung hyung." Youngjae call him. "Hmm?"

"You're the who will wash the dishes." Jinyoung widen his eyes and the others grinned. "Yah! Why me?"

"Because you're the last that finishes your food." Bambam grinned. "Have you forgotten it hyung?" Yugyeom pouted and Jinyoung hissed.

He can't say no because it's their game every time they eat but he totally forgot about that because there's a lot in his mind for now.

"Okay, okay. Let's all take a rest now. We're lacking of sleep because of the contest." JB sighed. "Let's work again at night." JB commanded and they all follow while Jinyoung went to kitchen and wash the dishes.

JB followed Jinyoung at the kitchen. "Is there any problem Jinyoung-a?"

Jinyoung look back and he saw JB looking at him, worried. "Ah. No-nothing hyung. It's just... ah. Nevermind."

"If there's any problem, just tell me, okay? Maybe I can help." JB tapped Jinyoung's shoulder and left.
----------

Everyone was so busy preparing of this contest. Everyone wants to win on this.

1 week left and they're going to perform.

This day will be there rehearsal at this event.

Sana thought that maybe this time, she could meet JB.

She could talk to him.

She also thought that they were going to start again at the very beginning. Being a stranger to each others.

Sana sighed remembering those moments they had when they're still young.

What if he already had a girlfriend?

What if he already a new bestfriend?

What if he don't want to talk me?

What should I do to not make an awkward moment if I'll meet him?

Those words are coming back to Sana's mind.

"Are you okay eonni?" Dahyun asked Sana. They were on the taxi on the way to the event place.

Sana just nod to her sister and look back again to the window. She's enjoying the view of Seoul while thinking negative things.

She sigh again. "Erase, erase. Don't think over it. Sana!" She thought to herself.
----------

They arrive at the event place on time.

Her co-members waited them at the entrance so that they can go together.

"Sana-a! Dahyun-a!" Momo called them as she saw the two.

The two wave their hands while going to them as they saw them.

When they about to go inside, YooA, called Sana. Sana looked back and YooA went near to her.

"Hmm?"

"Is JB oppa really died?" That was the first words that YooA said to her but she manage herself to be calm. "Why?"

YooA stood up straight and she look at Sana's eyes. "I just saw him."

"You.... you saw him?" YooA nod. "But I'm not really sure. He's dead years ago, right?"

Sana keep thinking of what she's going to tell YooA.

Dahyun stepped forward while grinning. "Ah, annyeong eonni. Yes, JB oppa died already. You just saw the wrong person as JB oppa."

Sana look at Dahyun confusedly. Sana just slowly smile. No words coming out on her mouth.

"Well, I don't even care." YooA said then she flipped her hair and go.

"No manner." Momo hissed.

The two heard Sana sighed. "Are you okay eonni?" Dahyun asked her.

"I think I can't face him." She said while she covered her face with her hands.

"Yah! Sana-a! We'll going to perform later! Don't ruin your mood!" Momo said with her voice raised.

Sana look at them. "I will not think of him," She paused. Momo and Dahyun was waiting for the continuation of her sentence. Sana sigh again. "For now."

"That's correct. Just think that we're going to win this contest." Momo said.

After saying that, Momo's phone rang. "It's Jungyeon eonni."

MM: Ne, eonni?
JY: Where are you? Jihyo will have an announcement.
MM: We're coming. Just something came up. Where are you?
JY: Room 209
MM: Okay.

Momo hanged up.

"Let's go now. They were looking for us. Jihyo will have an announcement." Momo said and they hurriedly go.
------------

"Your room sir is room 210." The lady in charge talked to JB.

JB bow down politely. "Thank you." He look back to his members.

"Room 210." He said and they hurriedly went to the elevator. Before JB went inside the elevator, he heard some girls' voice.

"Yah! Sana-a! You're always slow. Faster!"

"Wait, eonni! Dahyun ah!"

"Sana? Dahyun's sister?" He taught to himself. He then move backward to see whose voice it is but he's too late.

He just saw a beautiful, wavy, black and has a colorful end of a hair. He's not sure of whose hair it is.

"Hyung, you're not coming?" Bambam wake him up. "Ah, I'm coming. Sorry."

Mark did a tap on JB's shoulder. "What is it?"

"No.. Nothing hyung. I just heard a familiar voice." JB said.

"Whose voice is it?" Youngjae asked. "I'm not sure." JB simply answered.

They heard a 'ding' sound on the elevator. It means they are on their room's floor.

When they out of the elevator, JB look at his left and there. He saw three girls walking to the hallway.

The shorter girl has an orange dyed hair. And the other one is blonde. and the other one has this wavy, black and has a colorful end of a hair.

JB knows the hair color of Dahyun. And none of them was Dahyun.

JB just sighed and walked with his members.
---------

When Sana, Momo, and Dahyun went out from the elevator, they hurriedly find their room. Sana look back and she saw seven boys walking in their opposite direction.

"Dahyun-ah. Is that GOT7?" Sana asked Dahyun.

Dahyun panicked. "Where? Where?" And she saw the boys.

"Let's go now. Before they can see us." Momo grabbed Sana's hand and they walked fast.
-----------++++++----------++++++----------+++++++----------++++++++--------