Punishment || [A/T/FA]

Začít od začátku

"Please, no--"

Were the last words you uttered out with a dry voice. Now the tears begin to slip from your sadden eyes as Death pulls his scythe up in the air, slicing open a new dimension.

Terushima had his eyes closed during the process, but once his eyes opened, he could literally feel his stomach flip inside out and dropping down instantly like a cemete block. His neck had a collar and it was connected to a chain that was hooked onto a wall. His hands were shackled together behind his back, restraining his every movement.

He panics as he's sitting up on his knees. From his view, he looks down to see you, as radiant as ever. The pure white dress you always wore, the long silk of your braided hair, and the large feathered wings you had.

You were beautiful, he thought, but there was heartbreak in your eyes.

Terushima notices his surroundings is a slightly darkened room with only little light. With that little light, it made the room seemed darker than what it was due to a red hue it was illuminating. He could hear distant screaming of what sounded like tortured sounds or human beings.

Is this hell?, he thought again.

Terushima watches helplessly as you were held back by a man who seemed to his lower-half like a goat's, his upper half like a human's. Small red horns grew at his forehead and a tail was attached to his backside. He was a devil of some sort.

You struggled against the devil, but it was no avail anyway. Tears continue to stream down your cheeks as you sob out dryly. At this point, your throat was starting to hurt. Terushima had never seen you so vulnerable like this before, he could feel his heart twisting at the sight.

Suddenly, Death speaks up from next to Terushima. His brown eyes keep focus on you as Death speaks, too worried about your safety rather than his own.

"[F/N], you have broken the rule you have sworn not to break. The number one rule that was not to let one live longer than they should-- Therefore," Death pauses as he holds up his scythe again. "Your punishment shall be watching him die before your own eyes."

Terushima's eyes widen in shock at the realization. His mind races rapidly as to why you had appeared around him more frequently the past few years. He could feel his heart beating quickly in his chest, almost feeling like it could burst out. Sweat is rolling down his forehead at this point, but he shuts his eyes tightly.

Why did you do this for him?

It was a stupid question... He knew that.

You cared for him, you fell in love with him... Didn't you?

The scythe is finally brought down by Death, the blade impacting at his backside. It pierces right through his flesh, going right through his body, his heart, and his chest.

Terushima's eyes open, though life already left out of his eyes. His vision becomes hazy, but he at least sees you. You're still as radiate as he first saw you, as beautiful as ever. The last light leaves his eyes as the blood is slipping from his lips. The loud cry and shouts from you fade from his senses as fades slowly. Your tears continue to fall as the devil finally releases you from his hands. Without hesitation, you had flown up to up where Terushima was held, perched up on a sort of stage in this room.

His body is leaning forward so lifelessly, the chains were still holding his body up. His head is hung low, but your delicate, soft hands reach up to touch his cheeks. You lift his face up so you could look at him and you can't help, but burst into another sob. In attempt to stop yourself from crying more, you bite at your bottom lip hard, though it doesn't help any. His eyes were still open while any sort of life in him was completely gone.

"I'm sorry.."

You whisper out to him hoarsely. Your throat was too dry and it was becoming painful, even irritating, at this point, but it didn't even matter.

"I just wanted to be with you..."

Your hand caresses at his cheek, feeling the surface of his skin losing it's warmth that it once use to have. His body was becoming colder.

The pain in your heart grows heavier and the twist in it grows tighter as another sob falls from your lips, slowly closing Terushima's eyes.

The chains attached to his body suddenly turn into smoke, disappearing completely and letting his dead body fall onto your arms. You gently clutch his body as the tears fall down your cheeks, from your jaw, and onto the surface of his face, now rolling down his. Your feathered wings spread then wrap around you and Terushima as you continue to clutch him, shielding you from everything just for a moment.

"I failed you as a guardian..."