Love Drunk || [F]

a/n: when was the last time i updated? lmfao wahoo. the song has a different type of story, but i'm taking it in another direction. i'm not in the mood for angst surprisingly

insp || DJ Snake - Sober (ft. JRY)

       The cellular device resting upon your nightstand is perched and starts to buzz; it rings and vibrates as a call is alerting you. You groan in annoyance as your cell phone was disturbing you from a peaceful sleep. Rubbing the sleepiness from your tired eyes, you glance at your clock. The bright red numbers read '2 : 48 A.M'. A sigh slips from your lips as you reach for your phone and read the name across the screen.

Terushima Yuuji.

You wanted to hesitate so badly, but you couldn't bring yourself to do it. The only reason is because you had cared for the dumb boy. You sigh again as you finally pick up the call, your ears meeting with his drunken voice on the other end.

"[F/N]... Fuckkk..!"

The sound of your name was incredibly slurred and the vowels sounded like something foreign because of the affect of alcohol on his  ability to speak properly. ...And he probably cursed seeing how he was frustrated he couldn't speak correctly. You knew him better than he knew himself, that was a fact.

"What do you need, Yuuji?"

He chuckles, but it sounded more like a high school girl giggling at her crush.

"You sound so cute when you say my name, you know that...~?"

Your face turns bright red, yet you thank he wasn't able to see you in person. You weren't suppose to feel, or even act, this way towards him. Terushima was already dating some other girl in the same college campus as him way long before you even became friends with him, himself. The friendship between you two had only been a little over a half year at this point.

"Can you please pick me up from the barrr...? I walked here-- And I-- I can't walk myself outtt. Pleasssee..."

Terushima was slightly hiccuping or had terrible air bubbles stuck between some of his words, yet his words still slurred all together. Though, you couldn't help, but give him points for being able to take out his phone and click on your number out of all his contacts to call you.

"I'll be there as soon as possible," you reassure him as you slip out of your bed quickly.

"Thankssss, sweetieee..."

           Did he need you like drugs needed money? Tell me, once more, who's your love for?

Clearly, Terushima was not thinking when he was with you. You had him, carefully guiding him to your car to take him to his apartment. The world is spinning under his feet and he's trying his very best to make it to your car without hurling all over the ground, but he feels as if time was moving slower. Even if his mind was spinning, it was also hazy. Why did he feel this way around you?

He slumps into the seat and he tiredly watches you ever-so-carefully buckle him in his seat. His hand reaches for your wrist as you pull away from his body. You look at him surprised, but he's not making eye contact.

"Yuuji, c'mon," you laugh softly,"We gotta get you home. The sooner, the better."

You gently pry his hand away from your wrist. A frown appears in his lips, but you already had shut the car door, making your way towards the driver's side. His throat is strained and dry, making him wished he had water to soothe it and speak his mind. He felt so different around you and maybe, just maybe, you knew the solution to it.

       You ended up dragging the taller boy into his own apartment after finding his keys, dropping him down gingerly on his couch. He reeks of alcohol, but he wasn't a heavy drinker, so it was a surprise he was in this type of state. You head to his kitchen, familiar with the place as you've been here many times over, then return to the blonde boy resting. A glass cup of water was in your hand as you offer it to him.

Terushima takes it from you, drinking all of it's contents before handing it back to you.

After you set the glass onto the coffee table, you were thrown off as he speaks up.

"She broke up with me."

Your eyes peered over at him in question.

His own brown eyes stared up blankly at his ceiling, almost boring into it.

"We've been fighting for a bit these past months. She said I've changed and that I don't love her the same way," he pauses and sighs,"She thinks it's better if we parted."

"I'm sure it's a misunderstanding," you try to smile to brighten him up. You always knew break ups weren't the best thing to deal with, but you had to try something at least. "I bet you in the morning, everything will work out--"

"No," he bluntly cuts you off, finally looking at you with a serious gaze. He slowly sits up from the couch. "You don't understand, [F/N]."

Terushima grabs your wrist and pulls you close, causing you to stumble forward and sit upon his lap. He's gazing into your eyes with a mix of emotions you can't read at all, but the proximity caused you to feel nervous. You never had been this close to him like this before.

"Look, I know... I might not be in the right state, but believe me... She even told me she sees the way I look at you, the way I talk about you like a goddess or a deity. Don't feel bad that you ruined my relationship, but please just know-- Even she knew herself, that I'm actually in love with you..."

Keep me love drunk.