Lips || [L]

a/n: ..... oh look i'm sinning, gross. :\ ahaha. this is probably bad, js :)))) all you sinners wanted some lemons with the boy l m a o

this was in my draft since i first started this book sdjlhkjskfjkl; sue me

SO the general idea is i saw a headcanon yuuji likes blowjobs from someone who can pull up lipstick looks. and i'm like w o w. lmao. i have rather thick lips but i do often wear a variety of matte lipsticks and i'm like fuck me sideways with a cactus and call me sally. u_u

oops there's no fucking yet :^) whee snaw you all wanted some sin lol just tell me i wrote this so bad. :)))))

!!LEMON WARNING!!

        "Hey, [F/N], do you know how to deep throat?"

You jolt up in your seat as your blond boyfriend was asking you such a question, especially at school. He sure was bold at times.

"Well?" he edges you on with curious eyes of his.

"I... Never had a dick in my mouth before?" you mutter quietly, not wanting the other students to hear this dirty conversation. The class hasn't began yet so many of them were standing around or sitting at desks, talking among themselves. They probably wouldn't hear this conversation over their own, but you couldn't help feeling paranoid at least one person will accidentally hear you two.

Terushima's brown eyes light up with interest as he's sitting in the seat that's in front of you in a backwards position, so the back rest of the seat was used as an arm rest for him instead. A small laugh falls from his mouth, letting you catch sight of the metal ball that rested on his tongue. What was his original intention of getting that thing anyways... Isn't he paranoid he accidentally swallows that thing one day? Hm...

"Why do you ask...?" you fidget in your seat.

The male stops laughing and you immediately regret asking. When his laughter ceases, his lips form a smirk and something else glints in his eyes. "Just curious, that's all," he teasingly sings at you.

Then the teacher walks in, class now beginning, though your mind was scrambled up, not knowing what to expect from your boyfriend. He was unpredictable, both on and off court after all.

         Lunch hour came around soon and you honestly don't know how you let your own boyfriend drag you into a cramped storage room. Your cheeks are flushed with embarrassment and with shaky hands, you're struggling to unzip his slacks. A soft groan escape his lips as your hand brushes against his clothed dick, but you finally managed to unzip his pants fully, tugging them down slightly. Before you could grab at the waistband of his briefs, his hands stop yours.

You look up at him with confusion in your eyes and he smirks down at you while licking his lips. Terushima looks at you with a mischievous glint in his eyes, but you don't say anything about it.

"Unbutton your top a bit."

Without hesitation, you oblige to him; untying the ribbon at your shirt collar then unbuttoning your uniform halfway, the soft color of your bra now slightly free for him to view at.

A soft, but deep chuckle erupts from his throat, sending shivers down your spine, as he's admiring what he sees. You're on your knees, your uniform skirt riding up your thighs, your shirt open and inviting him to touch you. He almost gives into that desire, yet controls himself.

"Continue."

You simply nod as you return to what was interrupted earlier, pulling his briefs down enough to release his cock. Surprise was written on your face as it was finally released from it's confines, in front of your face and nearly touching your lips. Again, you never had done this before, yet you felt the need to run your tongue along the length of it.

His hand runs through your hair as he keeps his eyes on you. "Don't be shy," he smirks as he leans against the wall.

You chew at your bottom lip a little until you finally give into your desires. Parting your lips shyly, the tip of your tongue gives a small lick from the base and to the tip. He shudders, but grunts when your tongue comes in contact with his tip, making you even more curious. This time, you run your tongue at the slit of his tip, earning another throaty groan from the blond.

He mutters a curse when you shyly slip the tip in between your soft lips and he regrets not thinking of doing this sooner with you. Terushima curses yet again when you suck on him slightly and bites harshly on his lip when you slip more of his cock into your mouth.

"Like that," he pants through his grunts as you slowly take more and more of it. You blush as his hand in his hair is now gripping at it when you stop halfway on his cock.

"Relax your jaw."

The blush on your cheeks deepens as you oblige to him again, relaxing your jaw just like he commanded. You could feel him slightly push his hips so another inch of him slips further and deeper into your mouth.

"Use more of your tongue, less teeth."

Yuuji curses under his breath as he feels your soft, wet tongue against his harden cock, but he tries to control himself. "Go at your pace, babe."

Your hands move to rest on his thighs as you did just that and you could feel him twitch slightly in your mouth. He leans his head back, moaning quietly when you take all of him inside your warm mouth.

"Fuck, keep your jaw relaxed," he hisses through his gritting teeth; jaw is clenching at this point.

Yuuji looks down back at you, making eye contact as you're looking up at him with hazy eyes. Though, it doesn't last long as you pull away from him, releasing him from your mouth as you breathe softly. You couldn't do this, but fuck, he's enjoying how your chest is rising up and down with your shirt half open, your hair slightly tousled from his grasping, and your cheeks dusted with a pink color.

"S-Sorry.. I'm sorry.." you mutter at him shakily, but you feel a little soreness in your mouth.

He smirks at your cuteness and helps you stand up, planting a kiss on your forehead. "Don't worry about it."

You suddenly squeak as the male swiftly presses you now against the wall, your backside facing him. His harden cock presses at your skirt and you can't help, but squirm a bit at the contact. "Better keep quiet," he purrs into your ear rather playfully as one of his hands reaches around your body to gently caress at your breast and the other sneaking under your skirt, gently feeling the moisture at your panties.

"Did you really get this wet only from sucking me off just a little?" he chuckles in amusement and you hiss at him for his teasing. "Didn't think you would, honestly..."

His voice is a little raspy, yet husky as he continues to caress at your body. After unbuttoning your uniform shirt completely, his cold finger tips teasingly brush against the surface of your stomach, slowly rising up to your bra.

"Should I fuck you hard or will you have a problem walking around for the rest of the school day?," he chuckles softly, his warm breath brushing against your ear and neck as he slips your panties down your thighs.

You're too shy to even look at him that you have your eyes closed, one hand over your mouth to try to silence your soft whimpers as you feel the cold air brush between your thighs. The ache there begins to build up and you could feel yourself wanting Terushima to touch you there, but you didn't bother to say anything.

"Or maybe..." he softly whispers to you, amused at your small quivering,"I should eat you out?"