Punishment || [A/T/FA]

a/n: i read this prompt idea and i wanted to write it for yuuji :))))

hands u tissues. this was suppose to be a short fic :/

Angelic!Reader || Angst + Fantasy + Tragedy

             The clock was surely ticking as more and more days continue to pass by. You were surely grateful to continue to stay by Terushima's side as his guardian angel, but you were breaking the number one rule. You were not allowed to keep the person alive if Death had a certain time, place, and specific death they were to undergo. Little did Terushima know though, that you were keeping him from everything Death was now throwing at him.

So in short, Terushima should of been dead by now.

But you didn't want that.

You wanted to stay by his side, continuing to hear his terrible jokes, his soft laughter, and the cheerful smile on his face when he gets to see you. He also had enjoyed caressing the pure white feathered wings spruced out from your shoulder blades and the bright yellow halo that hovered over your head.

At this point, you were sure to admit that you may have fallen for him hard and he might of felt the same.

"You're the prettiest and the best angel I could ever ask for, you know that?" he chuckles at you as you blush in response. You look away from him in embarrassment, though you turn your head back to him as your lips part to say something back to him. Perhaps in a sassy manner.

It's interrupted as you couldn't utter a single vowel when thick, black smoke start to appear out of no where, filling up Terushima's bedroom.

Your eyes widen as you reach out to the blonde boy, pulling him into your arms as you hold onto him tightly. You prepare yourself for what was to come. Your feathered wings slightly cover yourself and Terushima from all the smoke.

Though, as it dies down, you slowly peek from the feathers to see a skeleton in a dark robe. The face of the skeleton was hidden under it's hood, but not completely.

It was the Reaper of Death.

"N-No..."

Those were the only words you could mutter out. Other than that, you were rendered speechless to see Death standing in front of you. "You know why my presence is required here, my dear angel."

Death's voice was deep, though it was also foreboding with an erie feeling to it. Terushima is revealed to Death as your wings slowly part and relax. The boy feels uneasy to witness Death in front of his own eyes. He tries to stay close to you as he feels safe in your arms.

"All angels know the rule. The one rule that shall never be broken. But if broken, it is deemed necessary to punish said angel."

Death drums his thin skeletal fingers across the handle of his long scythe. The blade was rather large and sharp.

"I have spoken with the higher ups and they have declared your punishment."

Your lips were parted in shock, you tried to utter out words, but they were stuck right at your throat. Tears begin to form at your eyes as you grip onto Terushima. "C-Can't he be an angel like me? I can't let him g-go..!" Your words were shaky and were stumbling on one another.

"Rather pathetic plea, but that should of been thought of before you had started breaking the rules, sweet one."

Terushima's eyes had horror written in them, but he's completely confused. His confusion among the situation was fueling his fear of what was to happen and how did it come to this; to have Death standing right before him, talking to his very angel?