Lost at Sea || [F/FA]

MERMAID AU!

[ credit: Deep Sea Nami from League of Legends ]
note: no, you're not that large. it's just a visual of what you look like.

 it's just a visual of what you look like

      Terushima hums to himself as he's walking along the empty shores of the beach, the smell of the salty waves filling his senses as he's strolling about and the sun's rays basking him in heat. Although the shores start to become more rocky than sandy as he continues to walk until he's at a small cave entrance. Curiosity running through his head, he slowly enters the opening, using his cellphone as a guiding light.

The low ceiling of the cave's tunnel was dripping often, but he continued to hunch over and press on, still curious as ever. As he reaches the end of the tunnel, he's greeted with a lush scenery of a clear, blue lagoon with only a hole near the top of the ceiling of this cave, letting sunlight peek through. The water's surface glistened and gleamed as if the sun rays were dancing along the gentle rifts.

A smile appears on his smiles, but his eyes grow wide with interest as he notices a humanoid figure sitting in the water next to a large rock submerged in the water.

Hesitantly, he steps forward. "Hello..?"

The humanoid figure quickly looks over their shoulder, their back still facing him, but once they make eye contact, the figure quickly submerges themselves int he water and diving deep enough where Terushima can no longer see him.

What was a person doing in an abandoned cave-lagoon like this and why are they hiding?

He frowns as he walks over to where the land met the water and he leans over, looking into the clear lagoon. As clear at the lagoon was, as if looking through glass, his eyes scanned everywhere, but could no locate the person he had seen earlier.

Terushima's body freezes as he sees a shadowy figure directly below his chin, deep in the depths now swimming towards him. 

He's completely stunned and slowly sits up as a face of beauty surfaces from the water. Big, round eyes were a bright cyan color, it was as if Terushima was looking at the sea, yet this was better than any ocean he's ever seen before.

Perched upon your head was a dorsal fin which mock what looks like human hair, but wasn't. The tips of it were clear yet leading towards your head, it was a deep blue color. The tone of your skin was pale with a slight aqua tint to it.

The two of you are staring at each other's eyes for what seemed like centuries to Terushima; he just can't comprehend what you were. You were beyond any beauty he's ever seen before which is why he's so speechless, mouth gaping open. A little splash is heard from behind you and the blond male notices your bottom half was that of a fish structure-- a tail at that. Shining aquamarine scales decorated your tail as they clearly reflect the light from the sun.