Wanted || [F]

a/n: AHAHAHA remember that chapter i made for this book called "done with love" ???? :) and i said it was based off my own experience. if you remember, there was that guy friend who would back off.

guess who's the same person he was months ago

guess who's trying to date me even though not in this universe or any other, will i ever love him romantically.

man, after i finish this chapter, i'm going to go play league of legends. all i need is a hug because i'm emotionally stressed.

[ XX = the guy, just pretend it's some name ]

To: Yuuji

Call me please. Help.

From: Yuuji

Wtf, what's wrong??

To: Yuuji

sadfghgh

To: Yuuji

adfghjkl

To: Yuuji

????

From: Yuuji

YOU'RE MAKING ME WORRY.

        Finally, your phone buzzes and a certain ringtone goes off. Terushima's first name is across your phone screen and you smile to yourself, quickly picking up the call. You dismiss yourself to the guy in the car and you say nonsense over the phone, finally entering through the front door of your house after unlocking it.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm willing to listen though if it makes you feel better!" you say into the phone, loud enough so the guy in the car that was still parked in the driveway would hear you. You close the door behind you and sigh, but then Terushima starts to yell over the phone.

"What the hell are you going on about?! What the fuck were those text messages!"

You can tell he's gripping his phone, though he was only confused and worried for your sake.

You sigh again as you walk over to your room. "Sorry, Yuuji, but I was stuck in the car with XX and he wouldn't let me leave... I thought if someone called me in an emergency, I would be able to leave."

"XX? Again?" Terushima groans and leans back on his bed. "Aight, tell me everything."

As you begin to kick off your shoes to the side, you gingerly sit on your bed then pinch the bridge of your nose in annoyance. "Ugh, Yuuji, he's just... So annoying. I thought he'd change, but I made a mistake. After all this fucking time, XX is still interested in becoming my god damn boyfriend, but the thing is, I don't want to date anyone. Everyone knows that."

Terushima hums on the other end, letting you know he was still there.

"In the car tonight, he was asking me dumb personal shit. Oh my god," you continue, but then pause to hold back a cry. Tears were nearly spilling from your eyes out of simple frustration. "The decency he has to think to say bullshit like he's not like my ex-boyfriends and he'll treat me better? Then tell me what I wanted out of those relationships? Why the fuck are you asking me what I wanted out of THEM when I got OUT of those relationships for a reason???"

Terushima nods and hums again, though you can't see his nodding head. "I can see what you mean, don't worry."

You clasp your hand over your eyes and your voice begins cracking as you grasp your phone tightly. He hears you sniffle quietly and it hurts him he's not there to give you a hug; you two were on good terms as friends after all. You trusted him more than anyone else.

"Then he's guilt tripping me by saying he wished I would stop being cold and just tell him these things... Why the fuck does he need to know what I wanted out of a relationship? The relationships in the past that were shit, Yuuji, complete utter shit! Maybe, I wouldn't be such a cold bitch if he stops trying to become my boyfriend!"

Then you begin to sob over the phone. The frustration and anger was too overwhelming at this point, but you didn't know what to do. It was difficult to be particularly mean to anyone, especially directly. You were too nice and you struggled with that too much, more like you could handle.

You hear shuffling through the phone over at Terushima's end. Curious, you wanted to ask him what he was doing, but the sobs in your throat were uncontrollable and you couldn't stop yourself or even calm it down to utter a full word to him.

"He's gone now and you're in your house, right?"

You try to make a noise of approval, but Terushima understands it anyways.

"I'm on my way over right now."

There was no sounds over the phone except for the soft crying on your end as Terushima rushed his way over to your place. Sometimes, you had a strong hatred for guys, but you always had kept Terushima closer to you than anybody else. He had appreciated that because it meant he was far more special than anyone else and that was quite flattering in his opinion. But what he didn't like was anybody who decides to mess with you or take advantage of you.

The phone call ends as you open the front door for him. Terushima's lips part to say something, but he gasps in shock when you fall forward into his arms, gripping onto his shirt. On instinct, he's holding you, trying to help you stand on your feet, though you seemed too weak. He frowns as he ends up picking you up into his arms, carrying you like a bride.

"I'm... So drained.. Emotionally drained... I'm done..."

There was a light pink blush on your cheeks due to crying so much and your eyes had became irritated and puffy from the tears. You were audibly breathing, he can hear it clearly, as he walks towards your room with you in his arms. He lays you down in your bed gently seeing how your eyes had been closed the entire time he carried you. You must be beyond tired, he assumes.

But you were glad he came over for tonight as you slowly fell asleep, feeling a soft blanket being pulled over your body. Terushima's hand gently brushes itself through your hair, his finger tips running through them as he soothes you into sleep, wishing you won't get nightmares from this stress you're experiencing.

He knew, without you even saying so, that you would feel scared sleeping alone in your own place in fear XX would return to your house without permission and just bother you all over again. All you wanted was someone who was there for you without wanting something romantically. Without begging and thinking you owe them sex or love.

Just having Terushima there who would listen to you right off the bat and know what to do in every situation without having to ask you because he knew you like the back of his own hand; that alone was enough.

He was someone who didn't think you had owe him your entire love, body, and emotions.

He was there when you needed him and he supported you. He cared for you in ways XX will never understand.

That's all you ever wanted.