Chapter 41

Alexia P.O.V

Rhys sat on the first couch and I sat on the opposite couch.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked. He didn't answer for a few minutes and it felt like he didn't hear me.

"How did you get here?" Was his first question. I sat back thinking about it.

"Honestly.. I have no idea." I shrugged. "One minute I was trying to catch up with Seth the next I was in your arms." I said.

"Who's the rouge ? You two seem close." He said looking at the blank TV.

"No it's my turn. I have questions too." I said. He glanced at me nodding.

"Where are my parents?" I asked.

"They are around the pack. I'm not sure what they are doing they always seem to busy ever since you were taken." He answered.

"That rouge is a servant from the vampire's coven. I thought she was a prisoner but she instead attacked me while I was trying to go after Seth. Some how she found me and attacked me again." I answered his question. "I felt bad at first but it seems she can handle herself and the weak maid was just a fake face." I added. Rhys nodded. "Who was at the door this morning?" I asked.

"I thought I told you what happened." His voice sounded like he annoyed.

"I asked who was at the door."

"A patrol warrior." He said. "Did he do anything to you?"

"Nothing too extreme or that could hurt me." I mumbled as I thought of my next question. "Why didn't you let pack members stay with in this house?" I asked. He only shrugged in reply.

"But.." I start and a knock interrupted me. Rhys went to get the door.

"Where's my sister? You hogging her all to yourself. Why didn't anyone tell me she was back ?" I heard my older bother growl at his alpha. I just sat and waited for them to come into the living room. Mark wore a face of confusion before his eyes narrowed on Rhys.

"You got her pregnant." Before I can even blink Markus had Rhys pinned against the wall growling in his face.

"Don't fight." I yelled trying to catch their attention. "Mark I'm not a little girl anymore. You knew one day I'll find a mate and we were going to have kids." I said but they both seemed to ignore me. I can see that Rhys was trying his best to control himself. "Mark." I said softly putting my hand on his shoulder. He turned to me before moving away from Rhys. Mark took a few deep breaths before walking out the door. Rhys walked out the back door no doubt going for a run. I sighed and decided I should take a tour.

I've seen the living and dinning room. Then of course the bed room. Despite the house being 1 story it had a lot of space. I walk down the hallway and opened the door across from the room. It was an office. The room next to it was a guest room I suppose. Across from the guest room was another guest room. So far 3 bed rooms and an office. I walked back into the living room and there was 2 other doors. One being a closet with washer and dryer. The other being a storage. It was filled with wedding decorations.

There was a binder with "Sage's Dream Wedding Planner" spelt across the cover. I thought about the name. It sounds familiar but I wasn't sure where I heard it. I opened the book to see different wedding themes some of the pages had sticky notes with numbers. There we're also flower samples and book full of dresses. I hadn't realized I was crying until it fell on the page I was looking through.

Sage is the shewolf who was whispering with mate ivy recalled and the memory played in my mind. Rhys was planning to marry me before I was taken. This was suppose to be the house we we're going to move into after the wedding. I wiped my tears and closed the closet. I thought he was cheating but he was actually trying to do something nice for the both of us.

He didn't want us to know. That's why he's being so secretive. Mystery thought out loud.

I sat on the couch and waited for Rhys to come back. Seth would probably kidnap me again if I were to go out and look for him. It doesn't hurt to play it safe once and awhile. Rhys came almost a half hour later. I rushed over to him hugging him tightly.

"I'm so.." He started his useless apology but I cut him off placing my lips on his. Rhys lifted me off the ground pushing my back against the wall that was close to us. I couldn't help but moan into his mouth savoring the kiss. Causing me to get a sexy growl in reply. He pulled away placing kisses down my collar bone to my mark then back up to my ear.

"I love you." I said. Rhys stop kissing my neck and returned to my lips. When he pulled away again be stared into my eyes.

"I love you more." He smirked as I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him close again.

"Prove it." I challenged him and his eyes became darker at my words.

"I will."

-

I laid on Rhys' naked chest listening to his heart beat that was in sync with mine. Rhys hand played in my hair while his other was holding onto mine.

"I love you Alexia." He whispered but his voice sounded loud to my ears.

"I love you too." I said softly.

"I know you have this powerful wolf thing going on. Everyone is counting in you and even the moon goddess herself. But I'm here too Alexia. I'll always will be here to help you that's what mates are for. That's why I'm here Alexia. To love and protect you. Also to support you when you need it." He said slowly and clearly. "I want you Alexia. Don't you ever think differently. You're the only person for me." I haven't realize I was crying into Rhys switched our position. He was cradling me in his lap while I sobbed into his chest. My tears didn't seem to stop and the burning in my throat didn't seem to ease up. Rhys large warm hand cupped my face lifting it so he can see me.

I must have looked at mess. I didn't even know why I was crying so hard. Rhys lips lightly kissed mine.

"You're beautiful. You always are." He read my mind. Suddenly I felt exhausted. Rhys let me rest on his chest while his hands. There was another felling in my stomach. I was going to wake up to a problem.

________________

Happy Thanksgiving !! I hope you all gain a few pounds on this wonderful Thursday. Don't eat to much though !! Be safe and enjoy your family time.