Chapter 33

Alexia P.O.V

Silence. Dark silence. I wasn't sure where I was. The floor was cold and one of my ankles was attached to a long chain. Even the slightest movement made a loud scraping noise. I've been staring into the darkness trying to speak to one of my wolves for the past who knows how long. It was like I was trapped again. This time without sight. There wasn't even a window or a light from under a door I was in completely enveloped in darkness. I woke up here but I don't remember falling asleep.

Would things be different if I agreed to go with Rhys or he agreed to stay? I told him we should stay inside together. I felt warm tears slide down my cheeks and drip onto my thigh. Would he even look for me ? Was he even alive ?

He's alive. Mystery's voice replies. Before I can even reply the door opens.

"Princess." A guy bows before unlocking the chain from my ankle. It was still dark so I only saw an outline of his figure. I didn't recognize his voice either. He grabbed my upper arm pulling me to my feet. My legs refused to fully cooperate leaving me to mostly to be dragged. As we walked out the door his grip tightened. There was light at the end of the hall and other cell doors on each side of the hallway. I tried to focus on the light that could be my way out and not the fact my blood flow is being cut off by the man's tight grip. We walked into the light and it was brighter than I expected. I shut my eyes before opening them back up letting them adjust to the extreme light. It was bright daylight outside which means a day has passed now? We started to walk through the woods. There were different markings on each tree. I didn't really understand any of them as we reached the palace. The place I escaped almost a year ago. As we walked inside I saw the change. It looked better. I've only been here a few times when "important" dinners were held. But it looked cleaner to me. Maybe because I knew Anthony wouldn't be here. Now that he is dead I was safe. That didn't explain why I was here.

"Ah Princess Alex back home at last." I freeze at the sound of the Vampire King. "Nice to have you back." I heard him whisper in my ear pressing his front against my back.

"Dad she's mine." The familiar voice speaks. I looked at the staircase seeing the man who took me.

"I had her first." The King's hand started traveling up my inner thigh coming up.

"I found her." The guy says pulling me away from his father.. Did that mean that this was Anthony's brother ? The King chuckles staring at me as he always did. A perverted smirk and lusting eyes. "Take her upstairs make sure she doesn't try anything." He orders glaring at his father. The man before takes me upstairs pushing me inside of a room before slamming it shut behind him. Like any sane person I tried a window. Immediately regretting my decision. It was like my fingers were burning. I held in a scream and looked at my blistered finger tips.

Seeing that it was best I sat on the bed. Why did I end up here again? I've already killed and escaped from Anthony. Who else wanted me? Why was this place filled with perverts? The King was almost 600 years old. He had a wife that was killed in a war about 100 years ago. The story was they tied the King up and made him watch her die as she screamed for his help. She was also human witch. Some say it triggered his cold hatred for everything. Especially wolves because of what they did to his wife and to him. Before she died they had 4 children. Anthony who was the oldest I think then, Blake who was next. Another boy who I haven't met and the youngest a girl her name was Lilly. There was suppose to be a 5th child but it died with the mother.

I used to feel bad for the King. He had to raise 4 children and lost his love of his life along with his child. That wasn't until he came the night Anthony was out of town. He raped me took my virginity before beating me till my body couldn't take it and passed out. Every weekend Anthony was out he would come with the same routine. Rape then beat me till I passed out. I couldn't feel sorry anymore. Not even for myself. I thought I did something wrong to deserve that. What could I have done to deserve this now ?

"I'm so sorry my love." The guy stepped in. "I don't think I properly introduced myself." He took my hand and kissed it lightly.  "I'm Seth Night." He smiled pulling me up by my hand. "I've heard so much about you." He whispered. I continued to stay completely silent. Seth took a deep breath of my scent. Groaning in happiness.

"Seth.." A voice trailed off.

"What is it." He demanded. He didn't yell or scream. His voice was firm with his demand.

"I didn't know you had company." The female voice turned sour.

"What?" Seth let me go and turned to whoever was in the doorway. Blocking me from her view. Or was it her from my view? Either way I couldn't see her.

"I didn't know you liked mutts." She started laughing. "I have way more than she ever will." She said coldly. And even if I couldn't see her my blood started to boil. How dare she? "Marry m make me your Princess. I promise you won't regret it." Her voice got closer. My feet moved before my mind can stop them. My fist acted on its own and punch the girl in the face. I heard a small crack with the contact I made with her nose. Her hands covered her nose.

"Do not disrespect your Princess." Seth said. I can see him from the corner of my eye trying to hold in a smirk.

"Are you serious? That bitch just broke my nose. I'll kill her." The girl yelled her fangs coming out. My mind started processing what I just did. Seth stood in front of me again. Grabbing my wrist behind his back. Did I just punched a vampire in the face!?

"You will do no such thing. You will heal and I'm sure it doesn't even hurt anymore." Seth defended.

"You are defending her ?!" The girl screamed. Why was he defending me? Anthony let others attack, rape or even torture me if that was what they wanted to do.

"Get out." Seth commanded. I heard footsteps walk out the room and the door slam shut. "I'm sorry about her. She's delusional." He kissed my cheek and lifted my chin so I was staring right into his eyes. "Please talk."  He said.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"It's nothing I want from you Alex. I want you." He said pulling me to the bed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I love you Alexia." He pulled me into his lap and I struggled to get away.

"I'm already mated." I said.

"I can do much better then he can." He tightened his grip on my waist holding me still. "I will give you everything you want. I'll treat you like the princess that you were always meant to be. I'll listen to you and we will become king and queen. I want you by my side Alex." He whispered kissing down my neck.

"My name isn't Alex and you don't know me. I have a mate and I'm happy with him. I love Rhys." I said. Seth let's me go and sighs. I put a few feet of space in between us. As if it made a difference.

"I will make you more happy just give me a chance." He pleads.

"You can't make me more happy. I'm happy enough." I said. Not even a second later his lips smashed into mine.

________________

So I updated on time !! Thursday is my new schedule now it works much better for me. I hope you guys liked the chapter thanks for reading.