Chapter 36

Alexia P.O.V

I was in a strange place. I'm sure it was only a dream since I was standing on clouds. Actual clouds in the sky. I could see the ocean under me and the moon not to far away. It was beautiful view and it was a change from my regular kidnapping flashbacks.

"Hello?" I asked looking to see if I saw anyone else in the dim light of the clouds. It almost seemed like the clouds could go forever. But as I looked around I couldn't find myself to move my feet. Like I was stuck in this one place.

"Hello Alexia." Someone spoke. I looked to see a lady all dressed in white it looked like the moon was giving her an angel's glow. She was beautiful and power rolled off of her in waves. I could feel it.

"Who are you?" I asked even though I knew the answer. The moon goddess. I've never seen her before but I knew this had to be her. She smiled.

"I'm sure you have a lot of questions for me. But this isn't the time to ask." She said. I just stood there and took in her presence. What did she want from me ? I wasn't even with my pack. "I've came to tell you what you were born to do." She continued. The smile was gone from her face. Replaced with a serious expression.

"Born to do?" I asked.

"Yes Alexia. You are special. There is no other wolf like you. I have given you the gift of two wolfs so that you can complete your task." She said. "You are to make peace between the wolfs and the vampires. Your pack will start a war to bring you back home and the vampires will fight to keep you. You are the key to their peace." She said.

"So I was taken on purpose?"

"Yes." She nods. "Someone knew of your importance and your gifts since the beginning that is why you ended up taken as a child." She explained. "Because of this the Prince wanted you to be with him in case you would cause any problems for him. He was selfish and he deserved his death." She said. Her eyes stared off into the distance for focusing on me again.

"So you're telling me that I was beaten and raped was because I'm some kind of special wolf?" I asked.

"Yes. I do not know how anyone would have known the wolf was to be you. I had no control over stopping you from being taken or warning your parents on what would happen." She says truthfully.

"What if I don't believe you?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't you?" She questioned.

"They had peace before." I said.

"Yes. Vampires always agree to peace when you are in their walls." She said and it started raining. "This war will kill thousands of wolves and vampires if you don't stop it." She held up her hand when I was about to speak. "Believe me when I say this. The damage will be devastating to both sides." Her voice came out like she was far away. I looked around on the raining cloud and the murderous waves below me. "When you are ready your powers will reveal themselves. The war will start soon be ready." She said and she disappeared as I was about to ask a question. Why couldn't she stop the war her self?

__ End of Dream __

When I woke up I felt a strange comfort. I opened my eyes to see Seth sleeping. It was strange to see some thing that killed so many people laid peacefully sleeping without a care in the world. Up close I can see all of his features. He was .. Good looking. His lips that kissed me so many times without my consent was parted slightly letting out his soft snores. I wondered what would happen if I tried to kill him right now. All this talk about war would end. Or would it only get worst?

"As much as I would love for you to stare at me all day. We have so much to do today." Seth said smirking with his eyes still closed. I moved away from him and he sat up. "Good morning to you too." He said and in a flash he wrapped his arms around me.