Chapter 5

All week that's how it was. Every day after school I hang out with Kat. We cheer for the boys or just roam the halls talking. But today Blake took her out on a date. Now I roam the halls by myself.

The whole school grown use to me. There is still a few stares here and there but no one is dumb enough to actually come up to me with or without Justin. I know all of the hallways like the back of my hand. So for my first week I can say everything went well. I go to my locker and pull out my jacket I left in there earlier. I close my locker and start my way back to the football field.

Turning down the hallway and bump into a wall. There wasn't supposed to be a wall. I stumbled back trying keeping my balance but once I look up I meet his eyes. I start to fall. He grabs me and holds me steady on my two feet. Sparks run throughout my body. This was the guy who tried to start a fight with Justin.

"I'm sorry." I step away giving him space. Justin says he's trouble and to avoid him. I keep my eyes down replaying Justin's words.

"It's ok." His voice makes my heart rate speed up. I try to walk away but once I take a step he's in front of me. I look up at him to see his eyes boring into mine. I blush and he just stares. His face was emotionless.

"Are you ok?" I asked. My heart ached seeing him like this. He ignores me and walks around me. My mind starts thinking. My mom told me if there is someone in need of help, let them know that you are there for them. I want to be there for him. Even if I don't know a thing about him and he's bad. Everyone needs some kind of comfort. "I-If you want to talk.. I'll be glad to listen and help." I whisper. I don't even look back to see if he was still there.

When I got back to the field, my mind clouded with thoughts of the guy. His dark hair and hazel eyes. Soon enough he was talking to coach a few feet away from me.

"Huddle up." The coach yells. Soon everyone is in the huddle.

"There's a game on Wednesday all players must come to practice on Monday and Tuesday. Since there is no school practice is 9 to 3." He speaks loudly. "Now some words from your captain." He nods to the trouble guy. All the players looked angry at him.

"Where you been?" One barked. I could understand though. What kind of captain didn't come to practice for a whole week?

"I've been busy." He braked back. Then an argument started and it was giving me a headache. I stood and walked away from the yelling.

"Yo Justin." I heard one of Justin's friends.

"Shut up." Justin growls and I feel him getting closer to me. Everyone was quiet now.

"I'm fine." I stare at the ground.

"Go wait by the car ok? I'm gonna shower real quick and we can go home." He whispers.

"Stop babying me Justin. I can handle a few rowdy boys. Just go do your thing I'm fine." I stare at him he sighs.

"Ok. We will talk later." He walks back to the boys. Who were all staring at me but I could feel his eyes the most. I got a weird twist in my stomach. This was so embarrassing.

"Yay goooooo wolfs." I heard a girl shrek. I wince. When I turn I to see cheerleaders all around the players. One was kissing the captain. My heart dropped and I turned away and made my way to the car.

Why was I so heart broken? Of course he had a girlfriend. I didn't like him or anything right? I don't think I did. I just know that this doesn't feel right. Tears threatened to fall and I wipe them away.

"Alexia?" I turn to see one of Justin's team mates and friend.

"Hey." I smile weakly.

"What's wrong? Should I go get Justin?" He asked.