Chapter 25

Alexia P.O.V

I slowly back up to the window.

"Nun uh. You're not slipping away so easily this time." Blake whispered in my ear from behind me. His arms wrapped around my waist and he nibbled on my ear. I felt myself pale I couldn't move and I couldn't breathe. I wish Rhys were here. The door opened and Justin ran towards us. Blake smiled against my ear. He backed up and fell out the window. My mind started analyzing what was happening. I screamed as we landed Blake covered my mouth his red eyes daring me to try that again. I shut my mouth. My wolf was whimpering and I let silent tears run down my face.

Anthony P.O.V

I fix the creases in the bed. Looking at my work I smile. My love is almost here. Blake went to go get her. Such a loyal brother. I would have went to get her myself. But you know my parents were all in my ass about visiting her before. The room smelled just like her. I had the walls painted her favorite color. This room was only temporary until I became king. Then Alexia would have to sleep in the same room with me. Even if I had to force her a smile slipped on my face recalling a memory. I love how she tries to fight back with me. As if she could ever win.

I chuckle remembering the old times her screams. Alexia was the perfect queen for my kingdom. Yes.. she is suppose to be werewolf but I can change that. She was beautiful ever since she was young. She is kind and gentle she also had a little fight in her. I just can't wait to get her back. I admit I was very cruel to her in the past. I was only molding her to be the perfect bride as well as teasing her. Somehow she got away while I was on a business trip. My face formed a frowned.

Then she let some alpha-to-be mark her? She would be punished for that. I never told her she could go back to the stupid pack. Alex did that on her own and for that she will also be punished. I never understood werewolves. They were just a bunch of dumb dogs if you asked me. What if I were Alexia's enemy looking to kill her? She was much safer with me. Where she will be protected and loved. If my baby was being protected how did I take her.. Twice ?  As I said before dumb dogs. My chest tighten in pride. To think I almost started a war to get my love back.

"Prince Anthony. Blake has crossed the border." One of the staff members bow at the door.

"Thank you. Dismissed." I said. I looked over the room one more time before going to the front door.

- (Flashback) -

I was in the garden playing with the plants. Mommy was making lunch inside.

"Hey cutie pie." Someone said. I turned to see a tall man. He smiled at me. I stared back confused. He had black hair and had a lot of muscle.

"The party was yesterday." I tell him. I stood up.

"... I'm sorry I couldn't make it." He said.

"I've never seen you before." I crossed my arms. He chuckles.

"I'm Anthony." I stared at him then glanced back at the house. My mommy never said an Anthony was coming over.

"I'll see you later Anthony." I slowly backed up to the house. Markus told  me about people like him. They would try to get me because I stole Justin's cookie!! The cookie patrol.

"Come on let's play for a little bit." He grabbed my arm. I shook my head no. "I've got a unicorn." He said. I tried to get my arm back. Anthony was scaring me.

"I won't take anymore cookies I promise!" I yelled. He rolled his eyes and pulled me into his arms. I felt something poke me. I started crying as I saw the needle empty into my arm.

"Shhh I got you princess."

Alexia P.O.V

My wolf took control and got of Blake's hold. Scratching him with claws. Rhys popped up and fought with Blake. He almost took his head of but Blake got away somehow he was out of sight before I can even process it.

I sat on the floor and pulled my knees to my chest. A hand ran through my hair.

"Come on." Rhys said. I got up and he crushed me to his chest. Once we got to the pack house Rhys growled orders. Telling more people to be at the border. Yelling at some men to escort the woman and children to safety. He held my hand tightly while barking orders. I lay on his arm and he softens his tone. Everyone worked quickly. Justin came in.

"What were you thinking ?" He said softly. He was standing close but not touching me. "You gave me heart attack. Alexia you are much stronger. You're not 7 anymore you can fight back. Why didn't you fight back? Do you want to leave again? You want them to take you away?" Justin growled in my face now. He sounded angry and hurt. A mixture of both mostly angry.

I only shook my head no. Of course I didn't wanna go back. Who in their right mind would want to go be raped and abused .

"Then stop acting like a baby and fight." He walked past me bumping shoulders with me. I winced at how much force he used. I didn't recognize that Justin.

Rhys lead me upstairs to his office. He kissed me deeply. "Didn't you promise me something ?" He asked.

"Alpha. There are vampires heading this way at least 200 of them." Someone said. Rhys and I both turn to look at him.

"Get all the warriors in position." Rhys said. The guy leaves quickly.

"I'm gonna fight too I had training. They are here for me I shouldn't hide." He looked out the window then at me.

"Please just stay in here fight if you have too. Don't go looking for fights." He kissed my cheek.

"Rhys.." I start to disagree.

"Please Alexia." He says softly and his voice cracks.

"I love you. Be safe." I give in. He chuckles and hugs me.

"I love you more. Be good stay focused." He kissed my head. I nodded. 3 men came in the office. One stood by the window the other two at the door. "See you later." Rhys let go of me and walked out the door. I sat on the desk in the dim room. It was starting to get dark now. Only the stars giving off light for the room. I silently wished for everyone to be okay. There was a loud painful howl I felt my eyes change and my bones snap. The man from the door grabbed me as I was about to bolt out of the window. This was going to be harder than I thought.
____
Your update with 10 minutes to spare.

Till next Tuesday happy late fourth of July.