Epilogue

"That story was terrible," says Danielle placing down my phone.

"What are you talking about that was amazing!" I say.

"Well first off, you wrote yourself and me in because you couldn't be original, there's so many typos like what even, and its so unplanned and rushed." Danielle crosses her arms. "Besides why did you even base it in 2016?" She asks. "That was almost..." She counts on her fingers. "Exactly 16 years ago." I shrug my shoulders.

"2016 was a cool time," I say.

"You probably did it just because that's the year you were born." She says. I smirk shaking my head. "Your just jealous."

"Um no I'm not 2017 is just as cool."

"Not really,"

"Uh yeah really,"

"Not really,"

"Yeah really,"  the bell rings cutting us off. We both quick stand up grabbing our bags and throwing away our garbage from lunch.

"I'll see you after school when we walk home." She nods rushing off to her class.

****

"So then I was like Boi you ain't even part of the clique and then he said he could where a twenty one pilots bracelet if he wanted to," she throws up her hands in frustration.

"Who says he's not part of the clique?" I ask.

"He doesn't listen to them a the time," she says.

"You can listen to more than one band Danielle it's not that big a deal."

"It really is though." We get to my door which is unlocked. We both walk in dumping all our stuff on the dining room table.

"DADS I'M HOME" I shout. "ALSO DANIELLE'S SLEEPING OVER" we walk into the kitchen and I grab out the milk while Danielle grabs the glasses. I pour milk in both and put the milk away.

She's already started drinking hers when we hear steps coming down the stairs.

"Hey ladies how was school?" Phil asks.

"Very good papa." I say.

"Um not really because this person," Danielle dramatically points to me,"forced me to READ,"

"Oh really another one of your stories?" He asks.

"I shake my head. This one's really good." I say boasting.

"No it wasn't," says Danielle.

"Why don't we be the judge of that," comes Dan's voice as he too descends the stairs coming up next to Phil wrapping his are around his waist.

"Okay fine," I hand them the phone whilst Danielle and I patiently wait for them to show some sort of emotion.

Oddly they don't say anything. After a few minutes I hear a loud bang and look down to see my Phone on the ground shattered.

"Where did you come up with that idea!" Phil asks harshly.

"It was just a dream I had!"

"She said some memories might come through" I hear Dan whisper to Phil.

"What!?!?!"