CHAPTER 3

I'm a nervous wreak. Danielle is coming over today. I have no clue how she's gonna react. I mean like what if that's all she'll ever talk about? What if she starts only staying my friend because of my dads. Breath Emily, Breath.

I'm in my room. I just finished crimping my hair, Danielle's gonna be here in 15 minutes. And me being me waited until half an hour ago to get ready because I'm lazy AF.

After inspecting myself in the bathroom mirror I put everything away and walk downstairs.

When I walk into the living room I see Dan and Phil cuddled up watching anime together.

"Awwwe, I ship it," I say walking in taking the single couch.

"Oi shut up," says Phil. I put my hands into a heart shape motioning it to words them. I can almost feel the eye roll in my soul.

We all hear the knock at the door stopping our conversation.

"I'll get it, its probably Danielle," I say.

"Did you tell her about," Dan pauses, "us?"

"Well uh not exactly," I quick run to the door and take a deep breath.

"Hey!" Danielle says as soon as she steps in. She has a small over night bag on her shoulders that her long wavy blonde hair falls over on the top.

"Hey before we go in I kind of have to tell you something," I fidgit a bit. Her expression goes from happy to concerned.

"What?"

"Don't worry it's nothing bad it's just I," I let out a sigh, "I have two dads," I bite my lip knowing that's not the only part of the secret I've kept.

"You thought I would be mad about that?"

"Well its not just that, I have another like really big secret and I need you to ProMISe not to tell anyONE," I say.

"Okay," she says.

"And don't freak out," I quick add.

"Sounds like a plan," she answers.

I start to head to the living room where Dan and Phil are so I can just get it over with instead of just going to my room and having her run into them then flipping out.

"I feel like I've seen your house bef-" she starts stopping and her jaw dropping open

"Don't freak out!" I say reminding her. She slaps a hand over her mouth.

"Oh hi!" Says Phil standing up along with Dan to stand by us.

"But you're both!" She points to each of them with her open her hand while she points to both of them.

"Ya, um so what do you guys want for dinner?" Pipes in Dan.

"How about Pizza?" I suggest and look over to Danielle who still has her hand over her mouth, she nods in agreement.

"Pizza it is then," says Dan. "I'll order it around 5:30 so its here by 6," Danielle has finally put her hand down.

"Okay so you kids can do whatever we're gonna finish up our anime," says Phil.

"Okay Papa," I say then turn to Danielle. "We should go to my room," she just nods. I grab her wrist and turn to head to my room. Dan and Phil go back to their spot on the couch and un-pause their anime.

When we get to my room we sit down on my bed. "So that might of been a bit of a shock," I say.

"YOU THINK?!" she says fairly loudly, "You said you didn't even know who they were!" She throws her hands in the air out of frustration.

"Ya, I'm sorry it's just I didn't want people to be my friend because of who my dad's were. I thought you might be a little upset so," I pause and quick head over to my desk and grab the present wrapped rectangle.

A/N remember squares can be rectangles but, rectangles can't be squares. Just thought I would remind you

I walk back and hand it to her. She raises one eyebrow which kind of ticked me off but I didn't say anything. She grabs the gift and sets it in her lap.

"I'm still mad," she says with a little bit of a laugh and a smirk as she rips the paper off.

"Oh just wait," I say smiling knowing what's gonna happen.

"Dude I already have a TABINOF," she says a little disappointed.

"Trust me you don't have one like this, open it."

She sighs and rolls her eyes and opens up the cover and her eyes go wide.

"YOU GOT THEM TO SIGN IT FOR ME!" she squeels and rolls on her back. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She pulls me into a tight hug and I laugh at her excitement. "WAIT!" she quick pulls back but holds onto my shoulders. "Is phan real?"

"You can't tell anyone," I say seriously, "but yes! Why do you think they adopted me?"

"MY LUNGS FORGOT HOW TO LUNG!" she grabs her chest and starts breathing heavily.

"Omg yur stupid," I say.

~~~~Magical Lazy AF Time skip~~~~

"What should we watch?" Asks Phil. He has the remote and the TV cued on Netflix. We all have our slices of pizza and by now Danielle has stopped freaking out. (kinda)

"Lets watch Doctor Who," I suggest.

"OOOOHhH how about the episode with kid aged river in the astronaut suit." quickly practically screams Danielle

"I LOVe THat OnE!" I add.

"But that one's so sad!" Says Dan.

"WELL THEN GO IN THE CORNER AND MAKE SQUARE FLAKES!" Danielle Says.

"I actually prefer the glitter faces," quickly chirps in Phil.

"We're all out of glitter Phil!" Dan complains.

"Too bad I've already queued up the episode," Phil says.

"Nooooo there's too many feels!" Dan complains. The episode finishes loading and the begging theme song starts up.

DUN DUN DUN

DO WEEEEE OOOOO

We all sing a long in terrible pitch.

A/N

I feel really bad about this but there's gonna be a lot of time skips because I need to get to the plot and nothing interesting is happening yet but trust me it's gonna get really good and I'm sorry this chapter was short I just needed Emily and Danielle to become bff's

Please leave some helpful critiques not just hate. IM TALKING TO YOU JOE

Okay so I'm gonna go now

*backflips and slaps you with glitter*