Chapter 12 - In Deep Trouble

How was the previous chapter? Hope you loved it! Thanks a lot for helping The Beast's Love reach 44K reads and 1.8K votes.

Thank you!

Merci!

Grazie!

Gracias

감사합니다!

有難う!

So I created a Facebook page for The Beast's Love.

Be sure to check it out and hit LIKE.

Also SHARE it with your FRIENDS!

Here's the LINK:

https://www.facebook.com/The-Beasts-Love-1288569634498340/

I hope you all love this chapter. Enjoy!

Hello Dear Readers,

Here's Chapter 12 for y'all.

Enjoy!

And don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you!

사랑해.

파이팅.

-Jay.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Chloe Richardson POV)

I was in a double bind. No matter what option I chose, I was going to lose anyway.

Marry Luca or have my father get killed... Both options were equally atrocious. So I said the only thing that came to my mind.

"Kill me." I whispered and looked directly in his eyes, challenging him.

His smirk dropped and his face became rigid. It felt as if he had stopped breathing for a while. I could see the fury spread across his face. His jaw clenched and his cold eyes grew even colder.

"That's not an option." He said and he looked as though he was trying to control his anger.

"Well, but that's my answer." I said as coolly as possible, knowing it would enrage him.

"You always find a way to defy me, don't you?" he asked but he wasn't expecting an answer.

He took a step back. "Fine." He said narrowing his eyes. "If that's how it is then it seems I'll have to handle this my way." He swiped his phone and tapped something on it.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as my eyes widened in horror.

He looked up at me, holding the phone to his ear. "I told you, didn't I? That I'll handle this my way."

He turned around and took a few steps forward, the phone still pressed to his ear.

"Wait, Luca." I ran and stood in front of him. But he didn't answer. He didn't even look at me. "Who are you calling?" I said trying to pull down his arm but he ignored me again.

"Nico," Luca said into the phone but he was looking at me, as if trying to coax a reaction from me. "I'd like for you to do something for me."

I could hear a faint voice coming from the other side of the phone but I couldn't quite make out what he was saying. If my memory served me correctly, Nico was the name of one of Luca's men who was at the casino.

I tugged hard at his arm, trying to take the phone away from his hand. But he stopped me by holding my wrist tightly.

"Do you have eyes on Richardson?" Luca said and paused for a while waiting for an answer. I struggled to get my wrist free, all the while trying to take the phone away from him with my free hand. But he dodged me every time.