Chapter 1: A Picnic Sounds Nice!

A/N: Hi everyone! This is my attempt of rewriting a DBZ movie- Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan! Leave a comment and let me know how I did for this first chapter lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan

Chapter 1: A Picnic Sounds Nice!

"Gohan, Gohan, wake up already!" I shook the demi-saiyan till he opened an eye.

"Five more minutes..." He yawned. He then turned his back towards me.

"Na-Uh, not today you couch potato! Bulma invited us to her picnic and we're going! Besides, what are you planning to do the entire day? Study?"

Gohan's hair was even more messed up than it usually was. There was only about an hour left before Bulma and the others would leave to a beautiful spot in a park.

"I'm so tired, I need more sl-" Gohan then closed his eyes and began to snore lightly. I sighed and went downstairs to the kitchen, grabbed a bucket, filled it with ice cold water then went back upstairs to Gohan's room.

"I'm sorry it had to come to this my dear friend, but you left me... with no choice, HYAH!" I then unleashed the cold water of death on the older boy.

Immediately, he awoken with a high pitched scream. I fell over as he tried to get the water out of his hair that had became drenched. "Why did you do that for Tania?!"

"Because someone didn't want to wake himself up and get ready for a picnic!" I scolded after picking myself off the floor. "Besides, if I would've known you would scream like such a little girl, I would most likely not have done that."

Gohan's face then began to turn a little red. I chuckled and got his favorite purple gi from his drawer and tossed it to him. "Get ready, we only have a short amount of time before Bulma picks us up."

"Sometimes you act just like my mother..." Gohan claimed while looking at me with a soft look.

"You think so?"

The boy nodded. I smiled and closed the door behind me. Do I really act like ChiChi sometimes? Maybe... Oh, i'm pretty sure her and Goku should be already awake by now at this time. I'll see what they're up to.

As I walked down the hallway, I heard voices coming from Gohan's parents room. I couldn't make out what they were saying until I was by their room. The door was opened and I observed as ChiChi was fixing her husband's tie.

"Goku, you have got to learn how to do this." She sighed as she adjusted Goku's light purple tie.

"I'm sorry ChiChi, i'm just not very good at this thing." Goku replied, scratching the back of his head.

"Knock, knock..." I say, catching the two adults attention. "May I come in?"

"Of course." ChiChi replies with a smile.

I noticed how well dressed ChiChi and Goku were. "What's up with the fancy clothes, you going to a 5 star restaurant or something?"

ChiChi laughed. "Oh no darling; Goku and I are going to get interviewed."

"Is it for a new job?!" I asked excitedly, hoping that finally we were soon gonna have a whole mountain full of delicious food to eat.

"Its too see if you and Gohan will get accepted to this private school I want you two to go to. You two are about to turn fifteen soon so that means you'll be entering the ninth grade this fall."

I sweat dropped. "You're kidding..."

"I'm very serious Tania! You and Gohan will be going to this school."