I'm Free!

Steven's POV

Once we got home, I sat her gem on my bedside table and sat on my bed. Despite what just happened, something still felt wrong. "Everything okay, dude?" Amethyst asked. "I don't know. L-Luna should be back by now." I answered. 

"Maybe she's taking her time like Pearl does!" Amethyst said.

 "Amethyst!" Pearl yelled. "Sure, I do take a while before reforming, but that's because I wanted everything to be perfect." Pearl explained. "But, Luna's not a perfectionist like Pearl." Garnet said, moving her visor and walking up the stairs. " So, do you think something's wrong?" I asked. "Go to sleep and see if something's wrong." Garnet suggested. "Okay, I hope she's okay." I replied. I climbed into bed and fell asleep.

Luna's POV

Ugh, I don't know how long it's been, but I haven't reformed. Could it be with the gem? I'm not 100% sure, so I walked back to the control room and fell asleep. I came back to my dream realm and saw that I was in shackles. "Wh-Wha?" I said, confused. "Steven?" I said. "S-Steven!? Are you there?" I yelled. "Luna!" Steven yelled. "Steven! Help me!" I asked. Steven came up to and tried to pull off the shackles, but it wasn't budging. Soon, the chain started to pull back and move me away from Steven. "Steven, hold on!" I yelled. Steven held onto hands and pulled me forward. The shackles dissipated and I fell on top of Steven. "Hehe, sorry about that." I said, getting up. "Wait..I'm free!" I yelled. I ran towards Steven and hugged him tight. Then, my gem started to glow. "I-I can come back!" I said. "Steven, wake up! I'll be there!" I said. 

Steven's POV

I quickly woke up and saw Luna's gem glowing. I called over the gems and we waited. Finally, her gem floated to the middle of the room and she reformed. "Woah!" She yelled, falling to the floor. "Nice one." I said, smiling. "Thank you, Steven. You're the best." Luna said, also smiling. "Welcome back, Luna." Garnet welcomed. "So, how's it been here? The only I remember is me turning into Black Diamond." Luna asked. "We totally saved your butt back there." Amethyst said, eating a slice of pizza. "Sorta." I said. "Wait! We could have a welcome back party for Luna!" I suggested. "I'd like that." Luna said. "And we could have it at the barn!" I continued. "That sounds fun." Pearl said. Finally, it's nice to have the person you love, back in your arms.