The Truth.

After I told him that dreaded secret, a mist came around me and I didn't care about it. 

"Luna! W-What's going on?!" Steven asked. 

"Why do you care?! I'm a murderer.."The mist kept pulling me back farther and farther. 

I didn't stop it. 

(Steven's POV)

 I ran towards Luna, she summoned a whip and threw it, and wrapped it around my legs. I face planted and looked up and saw Luna being pulled away. 

"Don't come for me." She faded away into the mist and I ran ahead. I kept on running and stopped to catch my breath. The mist went away and I saw Luna standing with chains on her hands. "Luna!" I yelled.

"Steven, they're fighting back."

"Who's fighting back?" I asked. "My gems shards..." Luna answered. She got pulled down into the floor, it reminded me of when Lapis was forced into Malachite. 

When Luna went away, fifteen gems came up. "It's him." They said. 

"The only one who shows compassion for our holder, who cares about her. The one who has the only other Rose." They said. All of them were different colors according to their gem. One was red, another was a dark blue, and in the back, one was pink. "The other of me?" She said. I showed her my gem and she looked very surprised by it. "Rose Quartz, the leader of The Rebellion. I'm still surprised that we came from the same Kindergarten. I was made during the war and I was apart of her court until she was shattered." She explained. I noticed that she had short hair. "I didn't know they made Quartzes with short hair," I said. "Well, since I was made during the Rebellion, they needed gems quickly, which caused me to slightly 'overcook'. That's why my hair short. But I'm surprised it didn't do anything else." She explained. 

"Guys! She's coming back! Aargh!" The blue shard said. The rest of them started to get pulled down. "Steven! You can't trust that girl, she's a murderer... her mother's the reason that we're-" Rose said before she got dragged down with the other shards. Luna came from the ground up and fell to her knees. 

"Steven, for shards, they're very strong.."

"What did Rose mean?" I whispered.

 "Hm? Rose?" Luna asked. "I talked to the gem shards and they said that Black Diamond's the reason they're.... something," I said. 

"Oh. Well, my mother was even worse than me. She shattered thousands of gems after the Rebellion and she put them around her gem which would fuse with it. After she turned into me, Homeworld gems thought I was a full Diamond. But, they sorta raised a human." Luna explained. "What about your father?" I asked. "Here, that'll make it easier," Luna said. 

She created her holo-screen for some visuals.

"I was 8 years old. Black Diamond's followers were getting peeved since they figured out that Black Diamond was gone." Luna started. "I only had my father who could protect me on Homeworld with a sword and shield. One day, one of the Homeworld gems approached me and said, 'If Black Diamond is still within you, then hear this, my Diamond. Kill your father.' When she said that, it felt like I wasn't inside my body. I grabbed a sword and killed my dad. Once I came back, I realized what I just did. I felt...so many things." Luna explained, tearing up. "But, I know I didn't do it. There are so many gems in me, but I don't know what happened." Luna said, crying. I came over and hugged her. "How can you still love me, Steven? I've done so many horrible things.."

"Don't take the credit. I did most of those things anyway." Someone said. 

A person came out of the darkness and bent down to both of us. "Black Diamond." We said. "Oh stop it, you don't have to mention me every time I come into a room." She said, smiling. "It was you...It was YOU!" Luna yelled. "For what? I've so many things, it's quite hard to count, my dear." Black Diamond said. "My father, you killed him!" Luna yelled. "Oh right, the highlight of my being. I never loved Ethan, I used him so I could have someone live out my legacy, but that didn't work out well with my followers." She explained. "But, why did you kill him?" Luna asked. "Well, I didn't need him anymore, So I took control of your body and killed him. It felt pretty nice." Black Diamond said. "Anyways, I have to go back to Luna's subconscious." Black Diamond said. She turned into a black mist and went inside Luna. 

"Sorry about this." Luna apologized. "Luna, it's okay," I said. "No, it's not! She's the reason behind all of this, she did this, she's done all these bad things and caused me to do it! She's why I hate myself." Luna proclaimed. "Steven, am I still important?" Luna asked. "Luna...Of course, you are." I replied. "Thanks," Luna said. "No problem," I said. We kept hugging and Luna stopped crying. 

We lied down and looked at the dark, vacant sky.

"The odds were against me, it wasn't easy but, I'm not gonna do this alone." Luna sang. "We are the Crystal Gems, we'll always save the day." I continued. "And if you think we can't, we'll always find the way." Luna continued. "That's why the people of this world, believe in.." I continued. "Luna Diamond.." Luna sang. "And Steven Universe." I sang. We chuckled and closed our eyes. Finally, we woke up. 

"Morning," I said. "Morning, Steven. It still feels bad." Luna said, sadly. "Luna, it's okay," I suggested. "Okay, also, when's Christmas?" Luna asked. "Tomorrow," I answered. "Well, what do we do on Christmas?" Luna asked. "I usually get gifts for the gems, so I guess we should go get gifts," I answered. "Okay, Let's go," Luna said. 

(Homeworld) 

"No matter what, they keep slipping through our hands." Hope Diamond said. "What else can we do? We've sent out many gems and they come back with..nothing!" White Diamond yelled. "We must get her." Blue Diamond said. "I thought your followers weren't going to attack," White said. "Seeing her get away will all of this makes me angry. I'm joining in on this fight." Blue proclaimed. "So, what's the plan?" Hope asked. "We'll send all of our strongest gems. Then, we'll come in, surrounding her." Blue Diamond planned. "Nice, I'll tell my Bismuths to create more Breaking Points." White Diamond said. "I'll do the same." Hope Diamond said. "Good. We'll finally get her." Blue Diamond proclaimed.