Ship To Homeworld

The last thing I remember was running towards Jasper, then I blacked out.

 I woke up in a cell with glowing yellow prison bars. "You're awake." Someone behind me said. When I turned around, it was Jasper. My hands and feet were chained to the floor of my cell. 

"What do you want from me?!" I yelled. 

"We want our diamond back, little girl." Jasper said. 

Then, I started thinking of what happened to Garnet and I thought of Steven. "Steven...What did you do to him?!" I yelled. "He's in a cell, with your friends. Enough talking, we'll be at Homeworld in 6 hours. Might want to get comfortable." Jasper said grinning as she walked away. "These chains won't hold me down." I said devilishly as I started to melt the metal chains. 

(Steven's POV) 

I've been on this ship once before, all I have to do is walk through the bars. After I stepped out, I heard running coming down the hall. When I turned around, I saw Luna running towards me. 

(Luna's POV) 

I ran towards Steven once I escaped. "Steven!" I yelled. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I-I'm fine, are you okay?" I responded. "I'm okay." He said. "Okay, we have to find everyone else. But, Jasper and Peridot might find us." I said nervously. 

"Let's stick together. We'll look for Lapis, Peridot, Ruby, Sapphire, Pearl, and Amethyst." Steven planned. "Right. Let's go. Wait, who's Ruby and Sapphire?" I asked. "I'll tell you later, let's go." Steven said. We found Pearl, Lapis, and Peridot before we heard Jasper yell. 

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

I ran into the center of the ship where I met Jasper. "You escaped..and you let your friends free." Jasper said. "We are all getting off of this ship..One way or another." I said as I summoned my mother's reaper. 

"I'm not going to fight you, Jasper. Your little Nephrite is going to go back to Earth and let us go." I said menacingly. "What if I don't?" Jasper questioned. "I'll make you." I responded. "Fine. Enough talk. More battle." Jasper said as she summoned her helmet. I summoned a spear and a whip to make an Opal bow. 

"Aiming practice!" I said as I shot at Jasper. She started dodging my arrows and coming towards me. "Woop!" I yelled as I summoned Sardonyx's Hammer and hit Jasper with it and it threw her down to the main power cell of the ship. "Ugh, fusion weapons, don't you have your own weapons?!" Jasper yelled. 

"Hm..Well, I have this!" I said as I held up a black pen. "Pfft. What's that supposed to do?" Jasper doubted. "Hehehe.." I giggled as I drew a diamond Sigil. "Well, it can do THIS!" I yelled as I threw the sigil at Jasper, poofing her. I picked up Jasper's gem and bubbled her. I ran over to the control area and Steven and the others were already got Nephrite and Peridot. 

"Hey! Let us go!" They yelled. "Luna! You're back!" Steven said. "Guys! Something in the engine exploded! We're going to crash!" Pearl yelled. "Guys! Huddle together! I'll bubble us!" Steven yelled. "Hurry! We're about to crash!" I yelled. The ship crashed on top of the Temple and exploded. 

*BOOM* 

Luckily, Steven bubbled us in time. "Oh right! Luna, Ruby and Sapphire is Garnet. Almost forgot to tell you." Steven said. "Wow! Garnet, you're a fusion all the time?" I asked. "Oh, I thought you already knew." Garnet said. I shook my head "What are we gonna do about Homeworld and Luna?" Peridot asked. "We'll have to plan something out. But, we already have another problem.." Pearl replied. 

A couple hours later, we cleaned up the ship wreck and talked to the people of Beach City about what happened and that we'll evacuate sooner. I sat on the railing outside and looked at the sunset. 

"Hey Luna." 

"Hey Steven." I replied. "I've been meaning to get your answer about something I asked you earlier." Steven said. "About the Earth or Homeworld thing?" I said. "Yeah..So what do you want to do?" Steven asked. "Steven, I want to stay on Earth with you and the Crystal Gems. I want to protect the Earth. I don't want to follow my mother's legacy, she's done bad things, Steven. Stuff that's hard to tell you. Sorry, I'm rambling." I explained. 

"I glad you want to stay on Earth." Steven said. "Hm.." I said as I summoned a guitar. "Wow..." I said then I started singing. "Haven't you noticed, I don't care. I'm going to stay here as long as I want to. Haven't you noticed, I don't want to go back. Now, I'm going to save the Earth, I'm going to save my friends, I'm going to save this planet..." I sang as the sun went down.

(This editing is slowly starting to become painful but I'm still going strong.)