I'm Back!

When we saw them, my whole world froze.

My body was trembling in fear. 

The commotion brought out the people of Beach City outside of their homes and Lapis and Peridot came out of the barn. 

"Luna Diamond, we've arrived." Hope Diamond said, menacingly. 

"Why won't you leave her alone!?" Amethyst yelled. 

"Be quiet, runt. We have our top Bismuths and Jaspers surrounding you." White Diamond said.

 "We're going to take down every single one of them, Gems! Summon your weapons!" Garnet commanded. We all summoned our weapons and attacked. I've been on Homeworld long enough to figure out many things about gems. I probably could've used my knowledge in the other invasions, now that I think of it. 

"Steven! Over here!" I yelled. "What is it?" Steven asked while we were back-to-back. "Peridot and I'll take care of the Bismuths. You and the rest of the gems, take care of the Jasper's." I said. 

"I know their weakness," I smirked.

 Amethyst, Garnet, Steven, Pearl, Lion, and Lapis continued fighting. Peridot and I ran towards a crowd of Bismuth's and stood back-to-back. "Ready?" Peridot asked. 

"Ready as I'll ever be." I replied. A little secret that they have is that they're technically not a gem. They're metal and Peridot and I can manipulate metal. We ran towards them and Peridot shot them first with her hand cannon and I used my sword to knock the Breaking Points out of their hands. Then, we use our manipulation to hold them up above us. 

"What are you two doing?!" Bismuth yelled. 

"Getting rid of you guys. For the greater good." I said. 

(Black Diamond's Control) 

I put them down and stood beside the Bismuths. I grabbed my sword and attacked Peridot. "Luna! What are you doing?" Peridot yelled. I grabbed her, twisted and poofed her. Peridot's limb enhancers flew off of her body once I poofed her. The battle stopped when I poofed Peridot. 

"Garnet, w-what's happening?" Steven asked. 

"Black Diamond's in control of her body," Garnet replied. 

I walked towards the Diamonds and held out her gem. "Here ya go. One of the Crystal Gems." I said. Hope Diamond grabbed the gem and said "Hm...one of Yellow Diamond's Peridots, Facet 2F5L, Cut 5XG. She was commissioned to go to Earth to gather information for the cluster. She never came back, and she never will."

She shattered her into pieces and her shards fell into the sand. 

"Peridot!" They yelled.

"These gems seem to show human compassion. Jaspers and Bismuths, move away." I commanded, walking towards them. 

"You know, you gems always confused me. On why you would protect this planet, why you care about others, I could go on for a while, but I'd rather not tire myself out. Garnet, Ruby, Sapphire, whoever wants to hear this, but, why are you fused? How, why do you love each other? Ruby, you were made to fight, to conquer other planets with the other Rubies. Sapphire, you were made to serve as an aristocratic gem underneath Blue Diamond's rule. You're one-of-a-kind and you're the only Sapphire I've ever seen with future vision. So, why do you guys waste all of this for..love?" I asked. 

"Garnet, she would be changed by now, w-what's going on?" Steven asked, grabbing Garnet's arm.

"I..I don't know," Garnet answered. 

"For once, speechless. I wouldn't have been surprised if you Ruby side start showing and you punched me." I said, laughing. "Where's Luna?!" Lapis yelled. "If you want a straight answer, Lapis Lazuli, the answer would be that she's locked inside of my gem. She won't see the light of day for a while. So, this is Black Diamond you're talking to, but in Luna Diamond's body." I explained. 

(Luna's POV) 

"Mom! L-Let me go!" I yelled. 

"Oh Luna, you just don't understand. Mother is going to take control of your being, become me again and you are going to stay here and do nothing! Is that clear!?" Mom yelled. 

"Steven, I'm sorry.  Darkness will be spread through Earth if she comes back." I said, worryingly. "What was that?" She asked. "N-Nothing, mother," I replied. "That's what I thought. Anyways, it's time I can come back to my real form." She explained. 

(BD's POV)

"Anyways, I don't have enough time to be talking to 'The Crystal Gems'. I can finally get out of this stupid body, It's time to show my real form!" I yelled. My whole body started to fade away and a huge dark cloud formed and I came back to life, ready to conquer Earth, once and for all.