a better day

Hey guys! Thanks for all the awesome comments, love you guys. I'm surprised you all like it, seeing as it's a pile of dog poop. Well, here's a new chapter. Btw, this is in 5th year. And I'm screwing with the timelines a bit, so sorry fam.

No ones pov

Percy snuck out of his room. He was surprised that they hadn't locked him in it, seeing as he was sooo evil. He silently crept down the stairs, listening to see if anyone was awake. He just wanted some water.

"What do you think you're doing?" A voice said, almost making him fall down the stairs. He flung around to see Harry pointing a wand at him.

Harry didn't know why Percy was up, but he was positive it was to do harm to him, or his surrogate family. And he wasn't about to let that happen. He glared at Percy, ready to stupify him.

"Dude, chill. I'm just getting some water." Said Percy. He was pretty sure Harry had a bad case of superstition. He turned around, and headed the rest of the way, and going back to bed. But Harry stayed up, wondering if maybe he was wrong. 'He doesn't seem that bad' a voice said to him. Then, that feeling, that bad, sinking feeling reinforces its self. Voldwmort was evil, and so was Percy. The voice faded away again.

~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~~~

Hermione yawned, sitting up in her bed. She was exausded from the night before. She just didn't understand why Ron and Harry despised Percy so much, he seemed like a nice kid. She'll have to investigate on that later.

She got up, and dressed, before going down to breakfast. Hopefully, today would be better than tomorrow.

Unknown pov

I breathed in deaply, trying to contain my joy. This was going perfectly. Soon, the demigod would be at hogwarts, and then his power would be mine.

End

Well, there you go! Hope you liked it, and please remember to vote and comment! Love you all! ❤❤