Quest?

Before we get on with the story, I need your guys help. I might be adding some ocs latter at Hogwarts. If you want to have an oc in this book, comment or message me answering the following about your character

Name

Age

Witch, demigod, or other

Godly parent

House (i.e hufflepuff)

Are you ok if they die?

Personality

Ok, if you send that in I'll try and work your character into the story! The updates are also going to be longer now, lol. K, on with the story!
  Also, the pic is awesome. Apparently, snape is hot 😂

No ones pov

There was silence throughout number 12 grimmauld place (did I spell that right?) As everyone slept. Well, everyone except a certain demigod. Percy sat in his bed, thinking over what had just happend. He wouldn't be able to sleep anyways, because of the nightmares. It seemed impossible for there to be wizards in existence, but then again, he was half god, so who was he to talk?

As he thought about this, a bright light appeared before his bed. He scrambled away from it, grabbing for riptide. "Relax, Percy. I'm not here to hurt you." The light said. He looked up, and relaxed. It was just Hecate.

  "What do you want?" He questioned, slightly glaring at her. She sighed, as if sensing his apprehension.

  "I might need you to go on a quest for me." She said, smiling weakly. Percy groaned loudly, throwing his head back. "Are you kidding me? I just got back from tar-tar-that place! Can't you give me a break?" His voice broke, "please." Hecate sighed. She didn't want to do this to the demigod, but it had to be done.

  "There is a man. His name is Tom riddle. But, here, he is known as voldemort. He has split his soul into 7 pieces, to make it 'impossible' to kill him. These wizards and witches are my children and grandchildren, if only metaphorically. Please, can you help me?" She asked, quickly getting it out in one breath.

Percy sighed. He knew he would help, no matter what the cost was. He couldn't help himself. "What do you need me to do?"

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw, this is set in 5th year. I couldnt resist having Percy and umbridge together Lol

  At camp half-blood

   Annabeth groaned in frustration. Why couldn't she find him! They had made plans to go to new Rome soon, but of course Percy just had to go and disappear. While she knew it was unreasonable to blame him, she couldn't help it. She missed her seaweed brain.

  She looked down at the work she still had to do on Olympus. The faster she finished, the faster she could get to Percy.

Done! I know my chapters aren't very long or good, but I'm working on making them better, lol. Please remember to vote and comment, I love reading them!