But anyway, I curled the ends of my hair and slipped on a comfortable, but fitted dress, and a small pair of heels. I put on a bit more make-up than usual and a few accessories before being ready to go.

"You look so good," Joe complimented.

"Thank you Joe-y," I laughed, playfully pinching his cheek.

"You're so weird," Joe laughed.

"Oh hush," I smiled, giving him a kiss.

Joe looked good tonight too, and I just want to stare and drool over how good he looks all of the time. It's funny to think we've been together for so long and God, I'm still so obsessed with him. Over time I've turned into more of a fan-girl for him, in a joking way of course.

Joe wrapped his arm around me and slyly placed his hand on my bum as we walked down to meet up with everyone.

"Hiya!" I smiled, giving Zoe a hug, "I love your dress!" 

She was wearing a flowy cream dress and a cropped jean jacket and ankle boots, very Zoella.

"Aw thank you! You look f.ucking amazing! I swear you're lying that you bore twins six months ago!" Zoe shook her head.

"Oh my God, thank you," I laughed.

We all went out for dinner and just relaxed altogether and had a few drinks, and I was already getting a bit tipsy before we even went to the clubs.

Oli and I were joking around a lot, mostly because we were the most drunk out of everyone already.

"ThatcherJoe, can we have a picture with you?!" We teased loudly, taking videos on our Snapchats with Joe, who was clearly entertained with our drunken acts.

"ThatcherJoe, I love you!" Oli squealed and we crowded around Joe, mocking fans.

"Aw, p.iss off," Joe laughed.

Oli and I continued laughing with each other and taking horribly funny pictures with the face filters on Snapchat and putting them on our stories.

"Minxie, come and dance with me," Joe hummed, putting his hands on my waist.

I nodded and smiled, giving him a kiss and going and dancing with him.

"I love you!" I said happily over the music.

"I love you too baby," Joe grinned, giving me a small kiss as we continued dancing, getting crowded by all of the other people dancing and grinding on each other.

"No, no, I'll be sick if I have another drink," I slurred, pushing away the drink Joe was handing to me.

"Okay, more for me," He smiled, drinking it.

We danced some more, hung out with everyone, laughed and just had fun.

Somehow we ended up getting back to the hotel as I woke up in our bed the next morning, but I have no memory of leaving the club or whatever happened afterwards.

"Good morning," Joe hummed, seeing me wake up.

He was sat up in bed and working on his laptop.

"Mm, good morning," I mumbled groggily.

I got up and went to the bathroom. My makeup was still on from last night and was smudged underneath my eyes, I washed it all off and put my hair up in a messy bun. I must have taken off my dress before falling asleep, because I was just in my undergarments, not that I minded, but I must've been a wreck last night.

"How do you feel?" Joe asked, giving me a small kiss on the side of my neck as I brushed my teeth.

"Fine, I feel a bit tipsy still... But I'm good," I mumbled and smiled in between brushing my teeth.

"Yeah, I'm not surprised," Joe laughed, pinching my bum before leaving the bathroom.

"What does that mean?" I laughed lightly.

Joe either didn't hear me or ignored me so I finished brushing my teeth and cleaning my face before leaving the bathroom.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked him again.

"Nothing, other than you drank a lot last night," Joe laughed.

"Was I really bad?" I asked nervously.

"No, you were fine, baby," Joe smiled, "It's all on your Snapchat story," He laughed.

"Oh s.hit," I laughed, grabbing my phone and watching my story.

It was just Oli and I harassing Joe pretending to be fans, which I remember and then it was us partying and taking shots and then us walking home and being obnoxious drunks, nothing too much of a surprise.

Joe and I laid back down in bed and he continued working on his laptop and I cuddled up next to him, gently feeling him up.

"Minxie," Joe laughed.

"Hush," I giggled, giving him a little kiss.

"Baby, I'm trying to work," Joe breathed quickly as I ran my hands over his pants.

"I know, but it's okay," I smiled, "Unless, of course, you don't want me to."

"I never said that," Joe laughed.

He tried ignoring my lingering hands as I teased him while he worked.

I took his length in my hand and gently stroked it. I then went under the duvet and took him in my mouth.

"F.ucking h.ell Minx," Joe breathed.

He moved his laptop and pulled the duvet away.

"You want me to stop?" I questioned.

"No, no, f.uck no," Joe shook his head.

"That's what I thought," I giggled, taking his length in my mouth again and swirling my tongue.

Joe placed his hand on the back of my head and controlled me a bit. He came quite quickly, which I was a bit surprised by, especially because how sexually active we've been here, I thought he would last longer.

"F.uck baby," Joe moaned, c.umming in my mouth.

"That was quick," I giggled.

"Shut up," Joe laughed jokingly.

°

a/n: hi!! sorry once again it's taken me forever to update, but it means so much to me that you are all reading this still despite my horrible updating skills! i love you all so so so much & i realllllly hope you're enjoying it! also sorry to those who have messaged me on here & i haven't  gotten back to you, i've been insanely busy!!! sorry! love you loads! X