*147*

*smut*

°

"Shh, it's okay, we've already landed," Joe hummed to soothe and calm Noelle.

We were taxi-ing to the gate and I think Noelle was getting really restless now, also take-off and landing probably hurts her ears a bit because of the change in air pressure. Noah, however, has been perfectly fine. He woke up for a while in the middle of the flight and played with one of his toys on my lap, then I put my headphones over his head and he watched a short film before falling asleep again until he just now awoke because of Noelle's cries.

"Good evening passengers. This is your captain speaking and we have just landed in Los Angeles, California. The flight attendants passed out the United States Customs Declaration sheet to you earlier, please have them ready when you go through customs. The local time is 12:55 pm, or 23:55. Thank you flying with us and please be careful when opening the overhead compartments. Welcome to Los Angeles."

As the seatbelt sign turned off, we stood up and collected our bags and Joe helped me put Noah in the baby sling again and then we were escorted off of the plane. Baggage claim and customs were fine and went by quite quickly. We then got two different taxis to take my mum and James to their house and another to take us to the condo they rented for us.

"Mummy," Noelle whined.

"It's okay darling. We're almost there, I know you're tired," I hummed, pushing her hair out her face.

We finally got to the condo and got everything inside. My mum and James had managed to make prior arrangements so there were already cots set up for the babies.

"Aw, look how cosy it is," I smiled, putting Noah in his cot after changing his diaper.

Noelle and Noah fell straight asleep and Joe and I followed soon behind after I got changed and had a quick shower.

°

"Good morning, uh, afternoon," Joe hummed as I woke up.

"Hm, hi," I hummed, giving him a kiss as he sat back down on the bed.

"Here's some water," He nodded, giving me a glass of water.

"Thank you," I nodded, "Are the babies awake?"

"No, still fast asleep," Joe nodded.

I got up and walked around the condo, it's really pretty and looks a lot different in the daytime. The ocean was easily visible from the backyard and was accessible from a few flights of stairs along the cliff.

"It's so pretty, isn't it," Joe hummed, wrapping his arms around me.

"Mhm," I nodded, turning around and giving him a kiss.

Joe didn't hesitate to take it further, pulling the hem of my shirt up and breaking the kiss for a split second to lift it over my head.

"Joe," I blushed as we were in the livingroom in front of a huge glass window overlooking the ocean.

"Come here," He hummed, lifting me up bridal style and carrying me into the room.

As he laid me down on the bed he also pulled off his shirt, leaving him in just his underwear.

"I've missed this," Joe hummed.

"Mm, me too," I nodded, leaning my head to the side as Joe kissed it.

"Pay back," Joe laughed lightly, leaving a lovebite on my neck.

"Hm?" I questioned.

"You left a lovebite on my neck the other day, and everyone saw it in my gaming channel video and was commenting about it."

"Joe!" I giggled, "I could have covered it for you or something."

"P.iss off, I don't care. I'm married, for God's sake!" Joe laughed.

"Mm," I giggled, pulling him back down for another kiss to continue what was happening.

"Are you sure?" Joe hummed, as my hands lingered down.

"Yeah," I nodded, smiling.

Joe sat up and slid off his underwear, while I pulled mine off at the same time.

"We'll take this slow," Joe hummed, hovering back over me.

I nodded my head, giving him another small kiss.

Joe lingered his hands around my thighs, gently caressing them as he moved down between my legs. He never touched me, but gently blew air against me, only to make me crave him even more.

"Joe."

Caving into my wants, Joe kissed me, lapping his tongue against me as I squirmed from such lost pleasure.

Joe continued as he also inserted two fingers in me. Stopping for a second to move so he was laying on the bed, he pulled me back towards him and continued while I took his length in my mouth and teasingly licked the tip.

"F.uck, Minxie," Joe mumbled.

Stopping us again, Joe now moved and hovered above me before thrusting his hips to meet mine gently and slowly.

"Okay?" Joe asked me, soothingly as he slowed down.

"Mhm," I moaned, rolling my hips and gently closing my eyes, lost in pleasure.

Joe and I were both lost in the pleasure and moaning each other's names and other unmentionables.

"Baby," Joe groaned.

"Daddy!" Noelle squealed loudly as she hit against the bedroom door, trying to reach the door handle.

"F.uck!" I giggled.

Joe got off me and slipped on his underwear before opening the door and picking Noelle up.

"How'd you get out of your cot?!" Joe laughed.

I pulled the blanket up higher, covering my chest fully.

"Mummy!" Noelle giggled, leaning in Joe's arms towards me.

"Hi 'Elle," I smiled, taking her in my arms as she sat on the bed with me.

Joe sat on the bed next to me,his boner still evident. This whole situation, as hilarious as it is, is also very fustrating, sexually.

"Well, we got further than we have in a long time," Joe hummed, humour laced in his tone of voice.

I nodded, letting out a small giggle. Noelle jumped on the bed and messed around a bit. Joe could hear Noah becoming fussy, so he went and brought him through too.

"We're in L.A.," I smiled excitedly.

"I know," Joe laughed, giving me a small kiss.

"Where's shirt?" Noelle asked me as the blanket fell a bit.

"Mummy doesn't need a shirt," Joe shrugged.

"You're going to teach our kids to be nudists!" I laughed.

"Nah," Joe shrugged, giving me a small kiss, "Alright, time to play in your cots, Mummy and I need to take a bath."

"Me!" Noelle jumped.

"You can take a bath afterwards," Joe nodded, leading her, as he carried Noah, back into their room.

"Let's continue then take a quick shower together?" I suggested, as Joe came back in our room.

"Mhm, sounds good to me," He smirked, moving above me again.

As we continued where we left off, both of us quickly reaching our highs and then getting in a shower, which soon proved to be difficult to keep our hands off each other. Once out of the shower, we got dressed, and then got the kids in the bath too.

°

a/n: sorry this chapter is a bit crappy and meh. But anyway, i hope you liked it and once again im also sorry for it being late, i've been super duper busy! Anyway, love you all loads and thank you for reading! X