*111*

Today's the day of court order and Joe and I are both really excited.

"Today is such a big day!" Joe grinned to the camera as he vlogged, "So, we may have stretched the truth a bit... Huh, Minxie?"

"We stretched the truth a lot," I laughed.

"Well, we were babysitting Noelle, for a couple of days, but then... Something happened and now..."

"-We're adopting her!" I shouted happily to the camera.

"Yeah!" Joe laughed, playfully punching the air, "And the court order is today!"

"Are Noelle and Noah still in bed?"

"Yes," Joe smiled.

"I'm going to get them up."

Joe followed with the camera as we went to go get up Noah first.

"Baby, time to wake up," I cooed softly, picking him up out of his cot.

Noah slowly woke up and I carried him as we then went to go get Noelle up.

"Darling, wakey-wakey," Joe hummed, waking Noelle up.

"Dada," Noelle mumbled waking up.

"Come here," Joe smiled, putting the camera down really quick and picking Noelle out of the cot.

"Should we put them in a bath?" I asked.

"Nah, they had one last night," Joe shook his head.

I nodded, carrying Noah and putting him the highchair.

"Oh, and like this video if you want me to do an official house tour on my main channel, I was thinking about maybe doing one," Joe went on, talking to the camera.

I got Noelle and Noah breakfast.

"'Elle, here you go," I said, putting a small container of yoghurt and some cut up fruit on the tray of her high chair.

Joe helped feed her the yoghurt as I fed Noah. We then let the kids play for a few minutes while we ate our breakfast.

"Mummy, see!" Noelle smiled, toddling over to me holding her new toy Joe had gotten her yesterday.

"Wow baby!" I smiled, picking her up and putting her on my lap.

"No, down!" Noelle shook her head.

"I'm sorry," I laughed, putting her back down.

"It's okay, she likes walking so much she won't let me pick her up sometimes either," Joe laughed.

"Oh God, you know it's bad then!" I laughed sarcastically.

After eating, Joe washed up as I started the get the kids dressed.

"Noelle lets put on your new dress, yeah?" I smiled.

Putting Noelle in a small t-shirt dress and leggings, I put a bow in her hair and had her go play while I got Noah ready. I dressed Noah in a new onesie and cotton pants, simple and easy for him to move around in.

"Noah!" Joe smiled, walking into his room as I finished getting him ready.

Noah smiled and waved his arms and legs about, giggling.

"You're such a happy boy!" I smiled, gently and playfully tickling him.

"Dada!" Noelle shouted as she toddled into the room, "Mummy!"

"What, darling?" Joe smiled.

Noelle jumped up and down lightly, landing on her bum, giggling.

"You just want all of the attention, don't you?" Joe laughed.