*113*

"For f.uck's sake," Joe groaned, picking up more toys that were thrown around the house.

Joe had woken up in a bit of a grumpy mood this morning, not sure why, but he'll be okay, everyone's allowed to have a bad day.

"Joe, relax, I'll clean up. Take a deep breath," I smiled calmly, giving him a small, quick kiss.

Joe nodded, sitting on the sofa as I picked up the kids' toys.

"Mummy!" Noelle smiled, running from her room holding a crayon in her hand.

"Noelle, why are you carrying a crayon?" I questioned cautiously.

"See!"

I followed Noelle into her room and just as I had suspected, she had scribbled across the wall a bit with the crayon.

"Give me the crayon," I said, holding out my hand for it.

"No!" Noelle giggled, running out of the room.

"Baby on the loose," I laughed lightly to Joe in the livingroom.

"'Elle, come here," Joe said.

Of course, Noelle being the Daddy's girl she is, ran straight to Joe and climbed on the sofa next to him.

"Can I see the crayon?" Joe smiled, easily getting it from Noelle.

Thankfully it wasn't markers or anything, so crayon was easy to get off the walls with a bit of soap and water and it only took me about 10 minutes.

"Joe, can you change Noah please," I asked, passing Noah to Joe as I continued picking up toys and making sure Noelle wasn't getting into any mischief.

"'Elle, stay out of Mummy and Daddy's room please," I warned as she toddled in there.

Knowing how much she loves playing with the bottles in our bathroom, I quickly followed her in there and scooped her up as she picked up the shampoo bottle again.

"Listen to Mummy, please," I said, taking the bottle from her and bringing her into the livingroom and put her down to play with her toys.

"Dada!" Noelle said, immediately getting up and running over to hold onto Joe's leg.

"Sorry," I apologised, taking Noah from him.

"Don't apologise. I'm just tired," Joe hummed.

"Dada! Up!" Noelle jumped.

"Not now darling. Why don't you go and play?" He suggested.

"No!" Noelle pouted, "Up!"

"Noelle, go play," Joe said a bit more sternly.

"No!" Noelle shouted.

"She is so stubborn," Joe said to me, trying not to break a smile.

"Dada! Up!" Noelle continued to yell, holding onto the pant of Joe's trousers and jumping.

"Noelle," Joe warned.

Noelle swatted and hit Joe's leg before running towards her toys.

"Hey 'Elle, no hitting," I said.

"No!" She giggled.

"Noelle, you need to listen to Mummy and I," Joe said seriously, crouching down beside her.

Noelle blew a raspberry towards Joe and turned away. Joe bit his lip trying not to laugh at her behaviour.

"Do you need to go to time-out?" Joe warned.

"No!" Noelle yelled again.

I can see what's going to happen, she's going to blow a full-on tantrum.