14~What I tried to hide

"S-Savanna? What are you?" The injured orange haired knight weakly asked.

"I-I..." Before she could finish she was pushed to the ground. She tried to pull herself back up but someone grabbed her hair and pulled her up instead.

"She's our enemy!! This is why I never wanted to rely on her in the first place!" It was Meliodas.

"Meliodas..please..l-let me..."

"Savanna here..is the daughter of the demon king! Making her the princess of the demon realm, and the one who started the first holy war."

Everyone stared in shock. Tear were dripping from Savanna's now black eyes. The crew looked at her with disbelief as she wept in front of them.

"Please...it's not what you think..."

"Shut up!" Meliodas yelled. Savanna winced at his tone. "We don't need you anymore! You're a horrible person...no, you're not even human! You're an evil, despicable, monster! I don't even understand why you're here! You should have been locked away!" Meliodas let go of the brunette's hair and let her slump to the ground.

As Savanna continued to cry, Arthur suddenly stood up. Despite the pain his wounds caused him, he walked to face Savanna. He knelt down to her and lifted her chin up gently.

"Is all this true, Savanna?" He asked.

Savanna nodded. She avoided his gaze unsure of how he'd react.

"Why...why would you do this?" He asked, his voice getting a little louder.

"I'm sorry. I never wanted things to go this far. I didn't want to hurt anybody...I was forced to. I regretted everything. So I locked my powers away into the demon realm before the seal was casted. I lived here..in Britannia, and I loved it. I was taken in, cared for. I was treated so much better then my father treated me. Here, people treated me with love and kindness. I was seen as a sister...a friend, Unlike back home, where I was treated like a pet."

Meliodas cut in. "That's a loud of crap!"

"You don't know what it was like!" She cut him off.

"So you think that if you start crying and act like you're the victim, we'll all still be the same. Well guess what, that's not how it works! I don't care why you did what you did. I don't care if you regret it. I don't care if you are powerful. We don't need you! We never did!"

GilThunder tried to cut in. "Sir Meliodas, I think you may want to think about-" 

"Shut it! You don't know her!" That shut Gil right up. "She's deceitful, deceptive,...she's a liar!" He turned to Savanna. She was still sitting in the dirt, tears dripping from her eyes. "We don't need her. She can sit here and rot for all I care, and if any of you object..you can sit here and die with her." He started to walk away, leaving his back to the weeping girl.

"Wait...please..." She tried to cry out. Meliodas ignored her and kept walking. The rest of the crew stood up and walked with him out of fear. Arthur started at Savanna with worried eyes for a while before sighing and leaving with his comrades. Members of the team would constantly look back at the girl. Wishing they could help her.

***Hey everyone, I hope you're enjoying the story! I've been waiting so long to reveal the secret behind Savanna and here it is! The next chapter will tell more about her past so be ready for that!~Savvy**