3~Prepare

Meliodas' thoughts:

What are you doing here? Why are you here! Ugh How are you here!? Did you follow me? How...how after all these years!? I swear Savanna...once I find you......

Meliodas was interrupted by the door creaking open. His attention sprang up to the person in the door way.

"Umm sir Meliodas? Are you alright?" Elizabeth asked as she walked in.

"Oh Elizabeth, yeah I'm fine....well at least now I am,"

"Huh-" Elizabeth was cut off by Meliodas groping her breasts. "S-sir Meliodas!?"

"Okay well if we want to defeat the ten commandments we're gonna have to leave right away!" He said as he released her and walked out of the room.

--------------

Meliodas walked back down to the tavern where everyone was sitting and murmuring about the current situation. When he reached the bottom everyone looked up at him.

"C-captain our you alright?" Escanor asked.

"Better then ever! And I'll be even better when we find Savanna!" He said enthusiastically.

"Well you sure had a mood swing there," Ban said in his smart ass way. Everyone started at him, some with disbelief others with anger and the rest in fear. Meliodas just smiled.

"What are you talking about Ban?" He chuckled a little "Anyways, where can we find this sister of yours Escanor?"

"Well she never exactly told me where she was going but if I know her, I know where she might be."

"Well then? We don't have all day." Meliodas said.

"Okay. I believe she might be at......................the hole of Danafor."

Meliodas looked down. He growled under his breath as his fists clenched at his sides. He then took a deep breath and whipped his head back up to face everyone.

"Okay well then lets get this pig on the road. Merlin, you, Arthur, and Escanor go steer. Lil' Gil and Hauser, you two get ready incase we encounter a battle. Diane get beck in to giant form and everyone else.." Meliodas paused as he turned back to the stairs and looked over his shoulder. "Prepare for the worst." He said coldly as he returned to his room.

---------

Meliodas collapsed on his bed and instantly fell asleep.

How could you do a thing like this?!?!?

I-I didn't mean to....please Meliodas help me fix this.

How could I ever help someone as cold hearted as you.

M-Meliodas don't say that you know-

I DON'T KNOW YOU AT ALL!!!!