12~A nice day in the village

The sun rose and everyone was awake. The crew sat in the comforts of the tavern awaiting the captain's orders.

"Ugh when's the Cap'n going to get up?!" Ban groaned in annoyance.

"I don't know, but it's best if you don't rush him," Diane said.

"Yeah I agree with Diane," King pronounced, leaving no one in shock. "The Captain will kick your ass if you get on his bad side."

"Well if I do, I'll just have Savanna step in for me. She'll take him out in a heart beat!" Ban exclaimed. Everyone was pretty sure he was still a little tipsy.

Savanna didn't know how to respond. "Well I-I don't know about-"

"Yeah! Sav here will beat his butt blue! She's super strong!"

"Ban I don't think The Captain wold enjoy hearing you say that," Merlin calmly stated.

"Oh relax Merlin, he'll never hear me! He's up in his room napping away, while we're here waiting!" Ban retorted.

"You're right Merlin, I don't enjoy hearing Ban say that." All of a sudden a voice came from the stairwell. Everyone turned to see their forest eyed leader standing there with a misleading smirk on his face. "But then again, you can't blame a drunk person for not knowing the difference between a fantasy and reality."

No one caught it but Savanna knew that was an insult to her.

"Alright, so I've decided that today we'll all take a relaxing day off in the near by town! Since we still need to pick up some supplies and ingredients for the bar, it's most convenient that we all go!" Meliodas exclaimed. Everyone cheered as they were excited to spend a nice day together.

------------------------

  The sky was clear and blue, and the air was crisp as the crew split up around the town. Meliodas, Ban, and Escanor went on a hunt for different kinds of food for the tavern. Gilthunder and Hauzer went to see the small fight festival in the center of the village. Diane and King took Hawk with them as they looked around the market. Arthur was stuck with Merlin, helping her find new things for her experiments, he wished he could've gone along with Savanna who was with Elizabeth. 

   Elizabeth and Savanna walked along the gravel paths of the city, looking at all the interesting trinkets in the selling booths. Savanna never actually talked to Elizabeth that much so it was a little awkward spending the entire day with her.

   "Hey Savanna, what do you think about this?" Elizabeth held up a large, silver bowl with gilded designs along the outside. "I thought it would be a nice decoration for the tavern!"

Savanna quickly glanced at the object. "It's...nice."

Elizabeth placed it down and walked up to Savanna. "Savanna are you alright?" She said with concern.

"I'd be lying if I said no, but it's not that important."

"You have feelings for Captain Meliodas.....don't you?" Elizabeth's question took Savanna off guard.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Well the two of you may not have the 'lovers' type bond, but there is some kind of relationship between the two of you. You didn't think anyone wouldn't have noticed, did you?"

"W-well it's not that I-I'm in love with him..but.....but there is...some history."

(took small break here to play mystic messenger XP)

"I see."

"B-But it's not like that!" Savanna exclaimed trying to convince Elizabeth. "I-It's not like I'm trying to steal him away from you!"

Elizabeth slightly blushed at the comment. "Oh, no don't be worried. Nothing's like that. But honestly Savanna, if there's something you want to say to Meliodas....then you should say it."

Before she had time to think about what Elizabeth just said, the two heard a loud explosion coming from the center of the village. 

The two girls ran to the scene only to find villagers fleeing in panic and three large demons spreading fire and chaos. The rest of the team had already shown up, but unprepared for battle, they were a little shaken up.

Shit not these guys, this isn't good, Savanna thought to herself as she too was a little frightened. Derieri, Monspeet, and Melascula, this is gonna be one blood bath of a battle.