1-We're not enough

"Ugh!"

"SIR MELIODAS!!! S-sir Meliodas are you alright?"

"I'm fine Elizabeth."

Meliodas said as he struggled to stand up. Him and the others were fighting two of the ten commandments and lost their battle tremendously.

"Captain I'm so sorry, If it wasn't for me we wouldn't have lost!" Escanor the lions' sin of pride claimed.

"Heh don't beat your self up. You wanted to save the person you care about. I would have done the same." Meliodas assured as they looked over to Merlin who was laying vulnerable yet unharmed on the ground. The team split up into two trying to defeat the demons when all of a sudden Merlin was about to be struck by one of the ten commandments, but Escanor jumped in front of her and took the blow allowing the others to be battered up.

"It wasn't your fault Escanor," Ban said as he coughed up some blood "Even if you didn't save Merlin we still would've fucking lost."

"Captain what are we gonna do?" Diane asked.

Meliodas sighed "There's nothing we can do, we just need to spend our time training to gain more strength." He said his "It's-no-problem-when-it-actually-is" tone.

"But Meliodas we don't have time!!" Howzer yelled.

"ugh, yeah Howzer's right. The longer we wait the more Britannia will fall!" Gilthunder said as he raised from the ruble from the battle. 

"WELL WHAT DO WE DO!!?? WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF OPTIONS!!" King yelled with anger.

Meliodas sighed and looked down allowing his blond hair to fall over his eyes.

"Meliodas..." Elizabeth said as she stood next to him.

"Captain...I think I know a way we can defeat the Ten Commandments." Escanor suddenly said.

Everyone jumped to his attention including Merlin an Arthur who we're still to weak to move.

"What's this super secret of yours Escanor? Do you have some sort of secret power we don't know about?" Meliodas replied with an excited grin.

"Well It's not my power, more of.....someone else power. Well I'll tell you all more about it after we get back to the tavern. I don't think it's good to stay out here to long."

The others agreed as they were all curious to know this secret weapon that could help them defeat these demons.