2~She wasn't normal

As the sins and others gathered back at the boar hat, Ban cooked up a meal while Meliodas handed out big glasses of beer.

"So Escanor, who's this secret weapon of yours?" Meliodas asked.

"Okay we'll she's my little sister."

"WHAT!?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Well, not necessarily see a little while before the seven deadly sins were created I found this girl hiding and wandering around. So I helped her and she's been like my little sister ever since." Escanor explained.

"Well how is some orphan girl supposed to take down ten demons?" Gilthunder asked skeptically.

"Well see she's not.....normal."

"What do you mean not normal?" Diane asked with a face full of food.

"When I first found her she had the looks of a 13 year old girl, but through out all the many years I've known her...her appearance hasn't changed that much. Then one day I discovered something unusual in her."

"Unusual..ha it can't be that bad, I mean nothing in this world is more unusual then if Cap'n didn't grope Elizabeth!" Ban laughed. Meliodas snickered as Elizabeth blushed.

"Haha yeah but seriously she has this power......it's incredible."

"Well what is it?" Meliodas asked curiously.

"Okay a long time ago after a few years of taking care of her, she would constantly run off and I had no idea why. Then one day I followed her and found out she had been going into the forrest of white dreams. I watched her for a while then when she came out she was attacked by these random thugs. I was going to help her but then she started to fight back and strong too. She would use this magic, it was crazy. But then I saw it.....as the strongest enemy pinned her down her eyes turned black and she pushed him off of her. At that moment she stood up and black flames emerged from her. It was as if she wasn't her anymore. She fought them off and killed a few then she fell to the ground and started crying. I came up to her and she was petrified. She said things like "please don't tell anyone" and "I didn't mean to hurt them I swear" she was a complete mess. But by then it was too late, a few holy knights saw and took her away. I bailed her out after a few months but her actions were never forgotten. She told me she had some sort of.....dark power that she didn't want to confess to. I told her that it didn't matter and that I would still protect her. Then the Seven Deadly Sins were formed and after a while the king called upon her. The king had heard of trouble in Camelot and wanted to help by sending some knights there to protect the kingdom. He had heard of her crime and gave her a title that she would be known by through out all of Camelot."

"W-what did they call her Sir Escanor?" Elizabeth asked.

"The wolf's sin of deception. She was even given a sacred treasure"

Everyones' faces lit with shock. "Y-you mean there's an 8th Deadly Sin!?!" King exclaimed.

**if anyone is curious here is a visual of how Savanna's armor as a sin looks like**

"Yes there is

"Yes there is. Though she is not part of us....she is one of us. But anyways getting back to the story, after all the commotion in Camelot was abolished, she returned home. But she was different, she had stronger powers and unbelievable magic. She had more control over them and would practice with them frequently. Then one day she said she had to leave. I begged her to reconsider but then she opened up to me and told me the truth. I still remember the exact conversation.

But why? What is out there for you?

Listen brother...I know we're not related at all, but I appreciate everything you've ever done for me, and that is why I'm telling you this now...

W-what is it?

I have to go somewhere where I can't hurt anyone, where I can learn to control my powers that corse though my veins. I'm not normal and you know that but I have to get away and practice and control myself. I have to do this.

But why!

Because........I'm a demon."

Everyone was expressionless except for Meliodas who had multiple emotions coursing through his eyes.

"Her name.....was Savanna." Escanor revealed.

It was then Meliodas went cold. He sat there staring at the table clenching his fists and his body twitching. 

"Captain are you alright?" Merlin asked cautiously.

He didn't say anything. He slammed his fist on the table and he growled under his breath. He sighed and then looked back up as if nothing happened.

"Well then we'll need to find her...and fast!" Meliodas said with a bright smile right before he went back up to his room.

Everyone was left expressionless.